Sign in to follow this  
Haratugis

Ice mage 72 skill bugged (in my opinion)

So the problem is that the mage 72 skill is doing the same amount of dmg even if you have 76MP or 255MP on your mage. For every mob it does around 1300-1600 dmg and for players it does around 500 (-15% because of master). I doubt it should work like that (every other skill is doing better dmg with more MP).  It needs to be checked cuz as it is right now with full beginner items (except the pendant is elemental pendant) you can make a mage with 6300 hp and 766 def on 1500/300 scroll and still doing 500 dmg with lv 72 skill. If you add a dual ROF and WOG to it and 2000/350sc you have a mage with around 8000 hp and 1000 def and doing around 560 dmg plus slow just to be more annoying (because of the elemntal damage on ROF). I did some test with nothing on but the beginner staff (wood staff+8 with 64 elemental dmg) so you can see it too.

https://imgur.com/a/8zAFx1u           If you don't believe in the pictures you can try it yourself with full beginner items :)

So my whole point with this is to make ice 72 skill just like flame / lightning (less MP less dmg, more MP more dmg)

PS: On fire mage the 72 skill is working properly. On lightning too i think (didn't played it recently but when i did it worked as it should).

Edited by Haratugis

11 hours ago, Haratugis said:

So the problem is that the mage 72 skill is doing the same amount of dmg even if you have 76MP or 255MP on your mage. For every mob it does around 1300-1600 dmg and for players it does around 500 (-15% because of master). I doubt it should work like that (every other skill is doing better dmg with more MP).  It needs to be checked cuz as it is right now with full beginner items (except the pendant is elemental pendant) you can make a mage with 6300 hp and 766 def on 1500/300 scroll and still doing 500 dmg with lv 72 skill. If you add a dual ROF and WOG to it and 2000/350sc you have a mage with around 8000 hp and 1000 def and doing around 560 dmg plus slow just to be more annoying (because of the elemntal damage on ROF). I did some test with nothing on but the beginner staff so you can see it too.

https://imgur.com/a/8zAFx1u           If you don't believe in the pictures you can try it yourself with full beginner items :)

PS: On fire mage the 72 skill is working properly. On lightning too i think (didn't played it recently but when i did it worked as it should).

You meant to say with a wood staff +8?

13 hours ago, Haratugis said:

So the problem is that the mage 72 skill is doing the same amount of dmg even if you have 76MP or 255MP on your mage. For every mob it does around 1300-1600 dmg and for players it does around 500 (-15% because of master). I doubt it should work like that (every other skill is doing better dmg with more MP).  It needs to be checked cuz as it is right now with full beginner items (except the pendant is elemental pendant) you can make a mage with 6300 hp and 766 def on 1500/300 scroll and still doing 500 dmg with lv 72 skill. If you add a dual ROF and WOG to it and 2000/350sc you have a mage with around 8000 hp and 1000 def and doing around 560 dmg plus slow just to be more annoying (because of the elemntal damage on ROF). I did some test with nothing on but the beginner staff so you can see it too.

hahahaha welcome the professionalko.

• Like 1