Add some event for the CSW?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Mybe add CR or somthing else to the CSW?

• CR would be nice ! do it!
    • keep it as boring as it now..

Hello nikos, Since only GamblerS coming to CSW 

i think would be smart to add an event for it so mybe more ppl will come.

mybe a collection race or somthing else so motivate ppl to come to the event

u guys can vote :) 

i think mybe consider add the Siege weapons aswell.

best of luck to everyone!

Edited by Sculpy
  • Like 2

i vote to just close the csw all together and let gamblers keep the castle. nobody is interested in csw anymore, gamblers obviously needs the items more than anyone else so let them have it :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Relvish said:

i vote to just close the csw all together and let gamblers keep the castle. nobody is interested in csw anymore, gamblers obviously needs the items more than anyone else so let them have it :)

What items really ?! since i joined there isi dorps nothing but Gold bars. we keep that castle for competition .. try to find another excuse to come and have some fun pk. even some of your clannies think the same.

• Like 1

Csw isnt fun anymore lol. 30 gamblers and 6 legion thats a real fun fight m8 rather just let you guys have it and keep cz open for that hour instead. We know that isi sucks here and dont really bother. Everyone knows if you want items ultima and felankor are where its at and hell nobody been bothering with ultima either because it takes too many people to farm the gems and kill him with the servers current status. Empire is the only clan organized with enough active people from the same time zone to handle events like this that require many people. My clan has 36 active members however with the time zone so spread out its very rare that we have 16+ online. You saw and participated in the csw's i organised and it took half the server to even be competitive with gamblers. Now days theres 75% less people playing actively and about 10 of them excluding gamblers are actually interested in CSW. My vote is staying at shut it down and hang empires flag permanently there. You guys have won this server just accept it already lol

And trust me sculpy, csw has always and will always be my favorite event on any server. I have done probably over 1000 of them in my time. It really disappoints me that no clan here or even group of allies can get enough active players on for the csw to take it from empire. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Relvish said:

Csw isnt fun anymore lol. 30 gamblers and 6 legion thats a real fun fight m8 rather just let you guys have it and keep cz open for that hour instead. We know that isi sucks here and dont really bother. Everyone knows if you want items ultima and felankor are where its at and hell nobody been bothering with ultima either because it takes too many people to farm the gems and kill him with the servers current status. Empire is the only clan organized with enough active people from the same time zone to handle events like this that require many people. My clan has 36 active members however with the time zone so spread out its very rare that we have 16+ online. You saw and participated in the csw's i organised and it took half the server to even be competitive with gamblers. Now days theres 75% less people playing actively and about 10 of them excluding gamblers are actually interested in CSW. My vote is staying at shut it down and hang empires flag permanently there. You guys have won this server just accept it already lol

:) "cool story"

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, NotSoBad said:

:) "cool story"

Nice to see you once again add a useless reply with nothing useful to say...

on topic: I agree with Relvie, at this point in time there is no reason for it... adding events to it will not attract anyone to join and will only benefit Gamblers. I agree with shutting it down.

22 minutes ago, Vindictive said:

on topic: I agree with Relvie, at this point in time there is no reason for it... adding events to it will not attract anyone to join and will only benefit Gamblers. I agree with shutting it down.

do you have any manner pathetic? when you want to kill isiloons CSW was really big deal for you guys. even you didint open delos gates once. you guys non stop killed it and you were happy, till you lose csw :) 

how the table have turned, now you guys calling csw as useless :)  "cool story"

Edited by NotSoBad
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Vindictive said:

what benefit gamblers ? explain yourself please ? an isilioon that gives gold bars 98% of the times??? that event is all about fight for the castle or just pk earning some national point, now for real you guys only look to win sometimes you need to lose and accept the fact your opponent is stronger then you learn how to encounter him, really most of the players want this server to be alive, closing events that wont benefit the server... 

Edited by Sculpy

7 minutes ago, Sculpy said:

what benefit gamblers ? explain yourself please ? an isilioon that gives gold bars 98% of the times??? that event is all about fight for the castle or just pk earning some national point, really most of the players want this server to be alive, closing events that wont benefit the server... 

hes telling you i think :DDDDDDDDD

you know noting viniktiv

4 hours ago, NotSoBad said:

do you have any manner pathetic? when you want to kill isiloons CSW was really big deal for you guys. even you didint open delos gates once. you guys non stop killed it and you were happy, till you lose csw :) 

how the table have turned, now you guys calling csw as useless :)  "cool story"

Its useless. The isi there drops nothing. We killed it for Two weeks straight and not even a bronze belt dropped. Between the taxes and the isi gbs its about 35-50gbs a week. Our clan can farm that in a day without trying. Csw takes too much organization and too many people to take it from gamblers. We have all openly admitted defeat by gamblers and accept the fact that you guys are much too over powered and organized for us to win. So yes any events added to the CSW will only further benefit gamblers. So if nikos wishes to make you guys stronger then by all means add an event. I can promise you though we will not show up and give you the pk you so desperatly desire because the effort is not worth the reward with what it takes to beat u guys and the manpower just isnt here. Thanks but no thanks. Like i said hang gamblers flag permanently there and shut the csw down. Let them have the castle because no other clan or alliance stands a fighting chance against you guys. Just like cz, you guys wanna outnumber us 2-1 every time we fight so we dont even bother if empire clan decides to come to cz we just let you fight the atrosses and kill time till you leave and we will keep doing that because there is litterally no point in even trying to fight you guys. Just like i told you weeks ago that it was pointless for you guys to NT because you still will not find pk because our group is not what it used to be. We are a small clan of friends just trying to enjoy the game together. Empire just wants more and more for themselves without letting the rest of the server even have a chance to compete. Why do you guys think the server population is so low?? People are tired of empire ruling everything and noobies dont stand a chance in hell on this server so why would they stay? GG empire, like i said before you guys won now go to cz and fight the atrosses and get you some NP

26 minutes ago, Relvish said:

Its useless. The isi there drops nothing. We killed it for Two weeks straight and not even a bronze belt dropped. Between the taxes and the isi gbs its about 35-50gbs a week. Our clan can farm that in a day without trying. Csw takes too much organization and too many people to take it from gamblers. We have all openly admitted defeat by gamblers and accept the fact that you guys are much too over powered and organized for us to win. So yes any events added to the CSW will only further benefit gamblers. So if nikos wishes to make you guys stronger then by all means add an event. I can promise you though we will not show up and give you the pk you so desperatly desire because the effort is not worth the reward with what it takes to beat u guys and the manpower just isnt here. Thanks but no thanks. Like i said hang gamblers flag permanently there and shut the csw down. Let them have the castle because no other clan or alliance stands a fighting chance against you guys. Just like cz, you guys wanna outnumber us 2-1 every time we fight so we dont even bother if empire clan decides to come to cz we just let you fight the atrosses and kill time till you leave and we will keep doing that because there is litterally no point in even trying to fight you guys. Just like i told you weeks ago that it was pointless for you guys to NT because you still will not find pk because our group is not what it used to be. We are a small clan of friends just trying to enjoy the game together. Empire just wants more and more for themselves without letting the rest of the server even have a chance to compete. Why do you guys think the server population is so low?? People are tired of empire ruling everything and noobies dont stand a chance in hell on this server so why would they stay? GG empire, like i said before you guys won now go to cz and fight the atrosses and get you some NP

Now cuz of gamblers server is dead ? check the online list... gamblers are barley on in the pass last week - i still cant see u much in cz .. + i allready offered a solution for your problem in CSW - Siege weapons ... if u know how t use them right - u can beat any clan... i didnt saw any clan that quitted the server cuz of gamblers - name 1 

27 minutes ago, Relvish said:

yes you guys only kill ultima maybe with your ally clan (allstars). that was the most you could do on here till you guys started to play.

im just saying.... 6 people with half decent gear vs 36 people with  iron sets and dual RoF.. real fun... think maybe you can break up your clan to make the server fun again or will you continue to stay in the same clan with 36 of the 50 active players on the entire server.... hmmm be smarter.

but that is totally fine if you do not... we can actually leave cz when u come and you can have fun with atross... 

i have all but quit this server because it has become no fun..  time for a server wipe imo...maybe get some new people in here... because i can guarantee you they all the other people left for one of two reasons... they got caught cheating.... or they are tired of getting bullied by gamblers.. anytime you guys go to cz.... 3 parties of gamblers vs 1 party of anyone else... that's fun...

and thats my 2 cents.. if you dont like it...kiss it.

Edited by buffMEplz
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, NotSoBad said:

yes you guys only kill ultima maybe with your ally clan (allstars). that was the most you could do on here till you guys started to play.

We can handle ultima just fine by ourselves just like we did last night. Allstars is our ally and has been for a long time. Currently the only boss drop agreement we have is for felankor. Thank you for your insight though. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Relvish said:

Empire just wants more and more for themselves without letting the rest of the server even have a chance to compete.

i geared over 50 users with a uniq items till now. what did you done ? and you ? you done secret agrements with another selfish clan like your clan.  you guys dropped items and sold them on moradon or maybe with $. you guys tried to sell felankor rings on moradon and that felankor ring came from my clan guy to you :) anyways bro your sentences make no sense. all time you have excuses excuses. numbers, items, weather, capes, drops. we are owning CZ till we started to play, even without gear/numbers. as i said before i sacriface so many thingy to gather up my community. follow our steps maybe one day you can do better then ours

p.s. i voted no 3 days ago. even i dont care about CSW. 

GL your boss hunt. as i said before you are "just" good at killing bosses with 25 eslantbabas :) 

8 hours ago, NotSoBad said:

i geared over 50 users with a uniq items till now. what did you done ? and you ? you done secret agrements with another selfish clan like your clan.  you guys dropped items and sold them on moradon or maybe with $. you guys tried to sell felankor rings on moradon and that felankor ring came from my clan guy to you :) anyways bro your sentences make no sense. all time you have excuses excuses. numbers, items, weather, capes, drops. we are owning CZ till we started to play, even without gear/numbers. as i said before i sacriface so many thingy to gather up my community. follow our steps maybe one day you can do better then ours

p.s. i voted no 3 days ago. even i dont care about CSW. 

GL your boss hunt. as i said before you are "just" good at killing bosses with 25 eslantbabas :) 

Our clan doesnt sell any clan drops from felankor isi or ulti so try again with that. We have geared many people as well including several in your clan. Kk thx bye

6 minutes ago, Relvish said:

Our clan doesnt sell any clan drops from felankor isi or ulti so try again with that. We have geared many people as well including several in your clan. Kk thx bye

image0.jpg

ye ye for sure :) wake up bro. greedy selfish users fucked up your clan

• Haha 1