Sign in to follow this  
Aril

Why do you guys still play on this server?

As topic above. Just for fun asking this. Do you guys not boring with only 4 players in cz? Moradon price increase and less people merchants...

Other servers is shit :) here is realy good,we wait a database reset andd maybe miraclee

we are playing before here 50 player,after we see 600 online player too

• Thanks 2

Porque lo otros servidores duran 4 meses y desaparecen, ademas he sido dragón en otros servidores de full pk, les ganó a todos en vs tanto que recibí quejas de que uso pedal macro y hacker, hasta fui baneado porque humillo gente con mejores artículos que yo , aqui pasa lo mismo pero siento que hay algunos jugadores que aún están activos y son de mi nivel, por ese motivo farmeo para algún día estar con mismas jollerías y armas de esa forma de poder saber si es posible que yo les gane, aparte me gusta el servidor, la versión, los eventos y los premios de los CR.

Edited by ICh4veTerOl

1 hour ago, ICh4veTerOl said:

Porque lo otros servidores duran 4 meses y desaparecen, ademas he sido dragón en otros servidores de full pk, les ganó a todos en vs tanto que recibí quejas de que uso pedal macro y hacker, hasta fui baneado porque humillo gente con mejores artículos que yo , aqui pasa lo mismo pero siento que hay algunos jugadores que aún están activos y son de mi nivel, por ese motivo farmeo para algún día estar con mismas jollerías y armas de esa forma de poder saber si es posible que yo les gane, aparte me gusta el servidor, la versión, los eventos y los premios de los CR.

Katılıyorum.

cuz i love nikos managment. rest of the other servers are shit for me .. so ill stay here and even after a server restart or a miracle xD

• Thanks 2

Miracle coming soon 😁 really thank all for support a server 😉.

We will continue working on improving some details and do not worry the miracle hahaha 😊 I will call it calculation and everything you say is correct friends, be assured that until the end we will be as always, the old players already know how we are ProfessionalKO In good and bad 😋

• Thanks 2

Great to have a GM response in here, I love this server cuz I tried many others and they suck, don't last that much.
I've been here since July 15th and I saw everything: The good, the bad, best moments and worst moments, but this server still alive.
Also the events, the way to farm, the clans and gamers playing here, everything is fine at my eyes. And last but not least: GM is doing their work: BANNING cheaters but i think they should be more active with some events/rewards. 

I really can't say why some ppl left this server, PROF KO for me it's the best out there, it's simply amazing, you just got to focus farming and getting geared up.
That's why ALLSTARS will keep playing in here, not all of them but loyal gamers will keep playing in here.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

other problem is the TIMEZONE, we only get together at latin pk time (Night).
Rarely will see some clan pk party in da morning for ur timezone.

Also. Please have a look at assasin super duper minor heal. Please solve the issue for noob hacker playing with macro mouse they spoilt the pk

Personally, not seeing people using K0xp/ macro(I guess?) in this server is one of the biggest reasons for me. Rather than playing with 500 people in a server full of cheat, I chose running with 4 people in this server. Also there are really cool people in Blood/Legion makes it fun, fyi.

• Thanks 1

This server has a very good PK in latin time-zone. EU time zone there is still pk here and there, but still kind of a struggle.

I trust nikos and the GM team to lift this situation.

• Thanks 1

I've been a little busy guys but always seeing the movement and everything that is happening, I already have something in mind but I need time ... T_T staff to be able to be 100% concentrated here but improvements are coming I would like to see the total users of that EU zone to be able to do good things as we do in Latin time. as I said once and a thousand more ProfessionalKO in good times and bad 😎

• Like 1

I agree need time but sometimes just dont have time for changes sometimes its already "too late"...  just fact, dont think there is 200+ players waiting some miracle :D You can see as panel "users online thing cold truth". Im still believe all of you gm´s! cheers ^_^

Edited by Tuke

2 hours ago, Tuke said:

I agree need time but sometimes just dont have time for changes sometimes its already "too late"...  just fact, dont think there is 200+ players waiting some miracle :D You can see as panel "users online thing cold truth". Im still believe all of you gm´s! cheers ^_^

i love u :P 

On 1/15/2020 at 11:57 AM, Tuke said:

Miracle = restart, i never wanted it to happen but many clans are expecting it.