Sign in to follow this  
nikos32

Statement about Server Status due to rumors.

2 hours ago, Negao said:

dude, that only happeans because you guys have the same timezone, so you guys are aways with more people, more priests, and way better itens.

and that has nothing to do with skills. its no ones falt to be honest.

in my opinion if you guys didnt spend all this time crying and fighting eatchother, and just team up and try to find a way to make this server works, 

maybe we didnt have to be here talking on this topic.

i already give an idea that i really think will solve the problem of the server. it's up to @nikos32 try it or no.

Peace out!

All big clans starting same day this server :)

16 minutes ago, Majesty said:

I dont want to delete your useless posts on that topic.

If you dont have any suggestions please leave your fight at ingame and do not bring to here. 

im agreeing with you thats not the right place to talk about it - but calling our posts useless ?? try to be a lil bit more respective to people buddy, thats not a way to reply to such conversations. specially if you are a GM. 

Edited by Sculpy

5 minutes ago, Sculpy said:

im agreeing with you thats not the right place to talk about it - but calling our posts useless ?? try to be a lil bit more respective to people buddy, thats not a way to reply to such conversations. specially if you are a GM. 

My friend, your "fights" on this topic are useless, do not take that as offensive but please stop that. im telling that to that everyone not only to you :) 

I'm reading everyone's post carefully but this is not right place to talk about CZ,ingame fights. 

/peace

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Tuke said:

Just waiting what gm´s will do this server... just saying now need " big changes, relaunch, should think any possible things carefully" :)

Or nikos do those steps i said or relaunch are the only miracles capables to bring activity. You saw what happened when twostar accepted it. Lost 40 players by winning around 300 on each timezone.

Psdt: add kurians plox

I believe once people get tired of xxxxx, which will happen soon enough. they will all come crawling back to Prof-KO...

But that doesn't mean Prof-KO doesn't need to do any changes... on the contrary, there are many steps that must be taken in order to attract newcomers to the server.

Vindictive had some really nice points I can agree with.

2 hours ago, Death said:

I believe once people get tired of xxxxx, which will happen soon enough. they will all come crawling back to Prof-KO...

But that doesn't mean Prof-KO doesn't need to do any changes... on the contrary, there are many steps that must be taken in order to attract newcomers to the server.

Vindictive had some really nice points I can agree with.

nth will change dude, is been more then 4months, ever since most of the point  been repeated out many post over & over again. ANSWER is the same ( We're working on it)

just enjoy your real life more & happy new year😃😃

Edited by Old Professional