Sign in to follow this  
nikos32

Statement about Server Status due to rumors.

For about a week now, many people have been contacting us (the staff), about a relaunch (by all means). First of all I want to thank you for your interest guys but there are no plans of relaunching at this moment. No one can deny that activity dramatically decreased during the past 2 weeks, but there's still a great number of active players to play with and have some fun.

We keep on working to provide the best gaming experience to our players, of course thanks to your support, especially the ones who have been following us for years :) 

We'll keep updating the beginners gear every 2 weeks or so, BDW rings (+1) are about to be released, CZ ranking table is almost complete (that way you'll have a clear picture of who wins the award by earning the most NP, that means ranking will reset every 4 hours) and some other features that we mentioned before, like cypher ring and monster stones. So, even if server runs out of active users (we hope not to and we'll do our best to keep it going) we'll have to complete these features before we even think about a relaunch.

https://ibb.co/SRYWPq0
j8LOkiv.jpg

• Like 3

Few points can resurect a server :

1 ) Newcommers shall be able to pk in the first min they enter server, yes this is a myko based server but we run on 2020 and if u want come a server where players advantage you more than 6 months you need have a chance to pk to have fun after work etc. ( flame rings etc +0 , bdw set +0 Shells +7 ) old players will keep his advantage but newcommers can run on cz with those.

2) Farm for big groups: Actually the best way to farm here is soloing and it reduces the chance of a full clan to come and get geared toghether. Dark mares shall drop gold bars not silver bars for example.

3) Mages nikos mages mages, they kill a lot die a lot , they keep the pk alive. I know mages its a delicate theme with those rings u adding. But the true is nova dmg is ridiculous and staff 72 too high( on ice mages 72 staff never shall slow btw)

4) Npc to spend nps and get cap items, chitin shield, iron set, chd,hb etc. It has doble positive effect, players got a funny way to get items and newcommers wont see 25 players near 1m nps.

5) Add real game masters dude

My 2 cents are given, ill be somewhere else patiently waiting such as a lot more that i talk with they daily.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, itsCalaMiTY said:

4) Npc to spend nps and get cap items, chitin shield, iron set, chd,hb etc. It has doble positive effect, players got a funny way to get items and newcommers wont see 25 players near 1m nps.

I think you must delete characters that have not been in the game for 3 months or more. @nikos32

The problem with the pk is:

Gamblers are way ahead of all other players;

They have the most active priests on game, so it makes easy to pk;

They are so damm organized and active that they get pretty much all the good itens;

So put it a party with full iron sets, 2 or 3 priests, pretty hard to beat that;

What server needs the most now is a way to make the itens difference between Gamblers and the others closer, and active and decent priests on the human side.

Gamblers have no falt on that, they are just a good, active and organized clan.

Peace out!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, itsCalaMiTY said:

Great idea, or make some huge quests, like killing 500dm's to get a chd/hb, (But make dm's drop gold bars so people can make a decent farm there.)

But cs/in/ib should be by nps. Like 500k nps. Cuz if you put like 1m nps, only a few will take it, and you will make the strongest guys even strongers. 

We need a way to make the pleb get some decent gear to fight equaly, or almost equaly.

3 hours ago, Negao said:

The problem with the pk is:

Gamblers are way ahead of all other players;

They have the most active priests on game, so it makes easy to pk;

They are so damm organized and active that they get pretty much all the good itens;

So put it a party with full iron sets, 2 or 3 priests, pretty hard to beat that;

What server needs the most now is a way to make the itens difference between Gamblers and the others closer, and active and decent priests on the human side.

Gamblers have no falt on that, they are just a good, active and organized clan.

Peace out!

our top players not going cz anymore bc when we are going cz they r out :)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Barbarossa said:

I think you must delete characters that have not been in the game for 3 months or more. @nikos32

Not delete, reset nps its enought. You dont want an old player misses the chance to come back.

Buena idea la de cambiar IN IB CS por nps, tambien seria bueno hacer un quest para obtener ROF asi como lo hay para las bw rings eso haria un servidor balanceado pero se que no van aceptar los turcos porque van a salir humillados 

1 hour ago, ICh4veTerOl said:

Buena idea la de cambiar IN IB CS por nps, tambien seria bueno hacer un quest para obtener ROF asi como lo hay para las bw rings eso haria un servidor balanceado pero se que no van aceptar los turcos porque van a salir humillados 

Buna da katılıyorum.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ICh4veTerOl said:

Bad idea 

Edited by b4doomsday

There's a few things that needs to be looked at I think:

1. The new players need to have a way to be competitive, being started as a farm server you cannot expect people to farm for 3-4 months and hope they stay and end up being competitive. A rental service with competitive items (Shios/Imirs/FRs +0.. Armors +7 and solid uniques +0 for example) but at a steep price. Reason why is because the market is spinning out of control. Items being sold for 400-500+ Gold Bars is just straight up insane.

2. This brings me to my 2nd point. The economical market. There's way too much money flowing into the market and not enough money flowing out. There has to be a system of some sort that drains the market of these tens of thousands of gold bars. Prices being so ridiculously high for high end items is a big let down for new players and anyone else with not enough time on their hands. Something has to be put in place, something like creating steep repair prices, or betting gold bars on items? Tons of ideas that could be put in place or could be voted on in my opinion.

3. An NP reset to allow everyone a chance at being at the top of the ladder. Why? Every game that has some sort of competitive element has ladder resets, this server should do it too for the sake of competitive play. Maybe add a reward to this aswell. Perhaps a hard reset every 2 months with the current top holders gaining a substantial reward and the monthly users getting a seperate reward aswell.

4. Farming needs to be made attractive again in some form. Not money wise, but item wise. Which has to do with the 2nd point. Coins have to be made less important so the market stabilizes when it comes to gold bars. It would be nice to see items being traded for items instead of the one with all the gold bars and the most time to farm coins get to buy the big items.

5. A total change of events, the current events aren't interesting for most players anymore and you can tell by the number of people that register. But that probably has to do with the market aswell, loads of people have loads of gold bars and just end up buying their stuff in farming it.

Just a few points I think might have a positive influence on the playerbase and return this server to the glory it deserves.

I also saw some people talking about a total server reset, items included, but I think that would have a major negative effect, as a lot of people have been here since day 1, farming their butts of trying to get where they are right now with their items. I think with a total server reset you would lose most of the players currently playing...

I also saw some people talking about using NPs for items, I think perhaps if they were rental items for a week or two weeks that could be a pretty good idea for new players.

Other than that, I think these are some points that should be looked at, however this is just my opinion alone.

Edited by Vindictive
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, ICh4veTerOl said:

Stop cry turks

What are you talking about bitch?We have been the strongest for so long and we say that it should be relaunch for weeks.Go away amını kitabını siktiğimin evladı.

• Haha 1

The real question should be WHY has the server gone dead....Also as i stated before on another topic no new people will come when a single OK item cost 100gbs that's retarded! Your minority is now your majority might want to start listening to suggestion. I won't add any as multiple posts have talked about main issues and ignored! 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Vindictive said:

There's a few things that needs to be looked at I think:

1. The new players need to have a way to be competitive, being started as a farm server you cannot expect people to farm for 3-4 months and hope they stay and end up being competitive. A rental service with competitive items (Shios/Imirs/FRs +0.. Armors +7 and solid uniques +0 for example) but at a steep price. Reason why is because the market is spinning out of control. Items being sold for 400-500+ Gold Bars is just straight up insane.

2. This brings me to my 2nd point. The economical market. There's way too much money flowing into the market and not enough money flowing out. There has to be a system of some sort that drains the market of these tens of thousands of gold bars. Prices being so ridiculously high for high end items is a big let down for new players and anyone else with not enough time on their hands. Something has to be put in place, something like creating steep repair prices, or betting gold bars on items? Tons of ideas that could be put in place or could be voted on in my opinion.

3. An NP reset to allow everyone a chance at being at the top of the ladder. Why? Every game that has some sort of competitive element has ladder resets, this server should do it too for the sake of competitive play. Maybe add a reward to this aswell. Perhaps a hard reset every 2 months with the current top holders gaining a substantial reward and the monthly users getting a seperate reward aswell.

4. Farming needs to be made attractive again in some form. Not money wise, but item wise. Which has to do with the 2nd point. Coins have to be made less important so the market stabilizes when it comes to gold bars. It would be nice to see items being traded for items instead of the one with all the gold bars and the most time to farm coins get to buy the big items.

5. A total change of events, the current events aren't interesting for most players anymore and you can tell by the number of people that register. But that probably has to do with the market aswell, loads of people have loads of gold bars and just end up buying their stuff in farming it.

Just a few points I think might have a positive influence on the playerbase and return this server to the glory it deserves.

I also saw some people talking about a total server reset, items included, but I think that would have a major negative effect, as a lot of people have been here since day 1, farming their butts of trying to get where they are right now with their items. I think with a total server reset you would lose most of the players currently playing...

I also saw some people talking about using NPs for items, I think perhaps if they were rental items for a week or two weeks that could be a pretty good idea for new players.

Other than that, I think these are some points that should be looked at, however this is just my opinion alone.

The fact is, Nikos can't do anything about market prices unless IF there is too much items on market which there isn't atm. I'm thinking about banned players items that can be used by some sort of events.... rewards ect ect... 

1. More players / more items... more items on market, more the prices will drop..

2.Actual events like DM. FT are kinda a waste of time. Not much players goes into DM. Since the jail thing in FT, nobody goes into it anymore.

3. There is few spots in cz that needs new mobs.. more farm spots.

4. New items, Some of us (old and geared) needs something new. Armors, weapons.. prolly sure that will make us be more active and determined.

5. Upgrade rates... +8 no trina should be 3-5% and with trina 5-7%.

Prices are absolutely ridiculous, i've never seen prices like this anymore, thanks to all the greedy "MARKET MOVERS"  manipulating the market as they want.
- Iron neck for 350gbs? 400gbs?   LOLZ
- A freaking Iron belt for 250gbs?  Come' on
- Chitin Shield for 300gbs? wtf is wrong you little greedy guy? you got to stop it.

Crazy and stupid prices, i'm sorry about my writing but realy makes me mad, because of those maddafaccas the market in here not looking good.

24 minutes ago, Orphée said:

Prices are absolutely ridiculous, i've never seen prices like this anymore, thanks to all the greedy "MARKET MOVERS"  manipulating the market as they want.
- Iron neck for 350gbs? 400gbs?   LOLZ
- A freaking Iron belt for 250gbs?  Come' on
- Chitin Shield for 300gbs? wtf is wrong you little greedy guy? you got to stop it.

Crazy and stupid prices, i'm sorry about my writing but realy makes me mad, because of those maddafaccas the market in here not looking good.

The problem with prices are:

Drop rate are ridiculous, i killed like 70 sq's on eslant, and never get an iron neck.

Also the one clan that kills ultima/isiloon/felankors are gamblers, other kill it only sometimes, when gamblers are not online, and people are not afk,

that makes they keep the itens for themselves, equiping the hole clan, getting strongers, with makes the pk pretty impossible.

So the prices are high because no one sells those itens. The pk is dead, because those itens are all on the same clan/party.

on my opinion nikos shoud make a freaking huge boss event, on lufferson/el morad, and make it drop alot of iron sets/cs/rofs.

this will make the prices go down, will equip the people who wants to play, and make the pk come alive again.

or just make a easy way to get it, like change np for item, or some kind of quest to get it. (but seriously a decent quest, not something boring as hell that no one will even make it.)

An exemple of this sux drop rate is the chitin shield voucher, it's been so long since the release of it, and i think only 1 droped so far. (Luckly for me)

Peace out!