Hi guys i think its time from me to wirte something here,

First of all i want to say that i come from mixed marriage family and racisam is not allowed and im not learned to hate someone. Second of all i want to apologise to old proffesional( mjolnir) for being rude and offensive not just that im banned and i have too than i really want to if i knew back then that you will take it as racisam i wouldnt have said it in first place so there it is im sorry mjolnir.
Third if i ever insulted anyone i apologise to u too.
I dont want to end on this server like this, ive met very good people had good days and bad days here(bad are more formiliar) im asking a second chance from u old proffesional and also from game team GM Majesty and Nikos. If there is none then i wish u all good in future life.
Sin_Mladen

@Majesty @nikos32 how about maybe reduce his ban time? Or a mute perhaps?  I dont know the guy personally but the couple times i spoke with him he was a genuine nice guy. I think he deserves a second chance, he seems to understand what he said was wrong and was definitely considered racism. 

2 hours ago, Sinmladen said:

Hi guys i think its time from me to wirte something here,

First of all i want to say that i come from mixed marriage family and racisam is not allowed and im not learned to hate someone. Second of all i want to apologise to old proffesional( mjolnir) for being rude and offensive not just that im banned and i have too than i really want to if i knew back then that you will take it as racisam i wouldnt have said it in first place so there it is im sorry mjolnir.
Third if i ever insulted anyone i apologise to u too.
I dont want to end on this server like this, ive met very good people had good days and bad days here(bad are more formiliar) im asking a second chance from u old proffesional and also from game team GM Majesty and Nikos. If there is none then i wish u all good in future life.
Sin_Mladen

banned + IP & Hardware ID Banned :D

Edited by Jizzyoveryou