Sign in to follow this  
Knee-Cola

Sin_Mladen Ban Appeal

Hello, I would like to make a ban appeal for my clanmate Sin_Mladen.

Yesterday he called a player (Mjolnir) from Hong Kong a "weird eyes" in a moment of rage because he called our other clanmate who is also his brother a "shit INT". 

Everyone makes mistakes in life and this was one of them and I think that it's not fair to give him a permament ban because I've seen both hackers/bug abusers and macroers getting unbanned which is a much worser thing since it's ruining the game and I don't think one word in a moment of rage is worth of a permament ban. Give him a 1 day mute/1st strike or something. I hope you will be reasonable. 😊

@nikos32

37 minutes ago, Knee-Cola said:

Yesterday he called a player (Mjolnir) from Hong Kong a "weird eyes" in a moment of rage because he called our other clanmate who is also his brother a "shit INT". 

Everyone makes mistakes in life and this was one of them and I think that it's not fair to give him a permament ban because I've seen both hackers/bug abusers and macroers getting unbanned which is a much worser thing since it's ruining the game and I don't think one word in a moment of rage is worth of a permament ban. Give him a 1 day mute/1st strike or something. I hope you will be reasonable. 😊

@nikos32

are you sure he only called me a (Weird eye)?😂 you guy's have no respect for anyone but yourself in another word (KID-ISH)  then when you get your Punishment you try and define the truth while all of you know from the beginning where I was from.

1st I was farming EGO solo, then you add me when I didn't ask for an add.  Just because you guy's were killing EGO too slow, I wouldn't talk to you guy's while all of you keep on talking in party Chat: with your own Language which I didn't understand with, then you type in party chat  Hongkonger", that only means you checked the website just because I didn't reply a single MSG while I actually was trying to farm rather then  Chit-chatting,  and Finally I call (Shit INT) because your priest was taking the advantage of me doing everything while he stand and only to throw one full heal for the party, when human comes he when totally AFK' and got everyone killed. 

this isn't the first time how you guy's Disrespect other's, by all means your Clan leader also has been doing the same shit for the pass 4days, even I did not post any of that.

2 minutes ago, Old Professional said:

are you sure he only called me a (Weird eye)?😂 you guy's have no respect for anyone but yourself in another word (KID-ISH)  then when you get your Punishment you try and define the truth while all of you know from the beginning where I was from.

1st I was farming EGO solo, then you add me when I didn't ask for an add.  Just because you guy's were killing EGO too slow, I wouldn't talk to you guy's while all of you keep on talking in party Chat: with your own Language which I didn't understand with, then you type in party chat  Hongkonger", that only means you checked the website just because I didn't reply a single MSG while I actually was trying to farm rather then  Chit-chatting,  and Finally I call (Shit INT) because your priest was taking the advantage of me doing everything while he stand and only to throw one full heal for the party, when human comes he when totally AFK' and got everyone killed. 

this isn't the first time how you guy's Disrespect other's, by all means your Clan leader also has been doing the same shit for the pass 4days, even I did not post any of that.

1. We tried to talk to you, yes, and you didn't respond even when we talked to you in english.

2. Yes I always check people not because they don't respond, but because I love to see what equipment they have, doing that most of the time while in CZ to see if I have chance against someone.

3. Ofcourse we knew where you're from, nobody denied that?

4. I don't see why is how is a player that cannot do anything but heal taking advantage of you "doing everything"? 

5. You just named one player doing that, our clan leader, and automatically our entire clan is bunch of racist fucks or something? I don't see the logic in this.

And yeah, you're saying how we have no respect for anyone but ourselves, but I don't remember talking or hanging out with you for you to have a right to say such dumb things so please keep your frustrations to yourself because I am pretty sure you also had some stupid rage moments in the past because we're all humans.

57 minutes ago, Knee-Cola said:

1. We tried to talk to you, yes, and you didn't respond even when we talked to you in english.

2. Yes I always check people not because they don't respond, but because I love to see what equipment they have, doing that most of the time while in CZ to see if I have chance against someone.

3. Ofcourse we knew where you're from, nobody denied that?

4. I don't see why is how is a player that cannot do anything but heal taking advantage of you "doing everything"? 

5. You just named one player doing that, our clan leader, and automatically our entire clan is bunch of racist fucks or something? I don't see the logic in this.

And yeah, you're saying how we have no respect for anyone but ourselves, but I don't remember talking or hanging out with you for you to have a right to say such dumb things so please keep your frustrations to yourself because I am pretty sure you also had some stupid rage moments in the past because we're all humans.

What are the insults you said to your priests when you kept dying in BDW? I remember you 2 trashtalking Daenarys in moradon. You two have no respects to players ingame. He said your leader has no respect, where's your point on your 5th argument? You should think twice before typing ingame,to someone you hate or even better to anyone. Respects and unbans comes to players who deserves it. You also need to learn, racist is a thing in this world. For me, i'd say a big no to an unban.

Edited by b4doomsday

3 minutes ago, b4doomsday said:

What are the insults you said to your priests when you kept dying in BDW? I remember you 2 trashtalking Daenarys in moradon. You two have no respects to players ingame. He said your leader has no respect, where's your point on your 5th argument? You should think twice before typing ingame,to someone you hate or even better to anyone. Respects and unbans comes to players who deserves it. You also need to learn, racist is a thing in this world. For me, i'd say a big no to an unban.

Yes I said the same thing Mr.Old Professional said to our priest and left unpunished, that Daenarys is shit priest and unable to heal because I've seen what happened in BDW, couldn't keep anyone alive. Not just me with shit gear, but anyone.

Yeah ofcourse respect doesn't get mentioned, but you trash talk once and now all of a sudden you're a bad guy, give me a break.

I'll accept 1 day mute for flaming Daenarys, but this "racism" thing is a bunch of BS.

Ingame name: Brokulica

2 hours ago, Knee-Cola said:

@nikos32

We did not unban any hacker/bug abuser or marco user or bot user etc etc. Your clan mate's words is "racist", he is racist. There's no excuse about that. 

At our rules reason for using offensive language is "mute". But calling some one as "weird eyes" and you know where is he from, its more more then offensive language. I made an explanation in game basicly but it seems you dont understand that. 

12 minutes ago, Majesty said:

We did not unban any hacker/bug abuser or marco user or bot user etc etc. Your clan mate's words is "racist". There's no excuse about that. 

At our rules reason for using offensive language is "mute". But calling some one as "weird eyes" and you know where is he from, its more more then offensive language. I made an explanation in game basicly but it seems you dont understand that. 

Well there is still no rule on this server about racism in particular so it's still under offensive language, and you can't make up punishments until you update the rules. Just like the CZ castle thing, "no rule" but people are still left unpunished until ruling it out even though there IS a rule. 😂

Personal or not personal, Rules of Conduct exists for a reason and I don't see anything except for Offensive Language which is 1 day mute, and not a made up permament ban punishment.

+

"Abusing bugs (including speed/wall glitching) for individual or team advantage"

@nikos32

Edited by Knee-Cola

7 minutes ago, Knee-Cola said:

Well there is still no rule on this server about racism in particular so it's still under offensive language, and you can't make up punishments until you update the rules. Just like the CZ castle thing, "no rule" but people are still left unpunished until ruling it out even though there IS a rule. 😂

Personal or not personal, Rules of Conduct exists for a reason and I don't see anything except for Offensive Language which is 1 day mute, and not a made up permament ban punishment.

+

"Abusing bugs (including speed/wall glitching) for individual or team advantage"

@nikos32

Are you fucking serious? Are you defending racism issuse? Go learn something about racism. the world has been fighting racism for years and there is not any excuse or any rules of cunduct about racism. I banned your character and asking help from admin wont help you.

There is no place racism here, on our server.

Case closed. 

These topics will help you if you read:

https://www.adl.org/racism

https://itstopswithme.humanrights.gov.au/about-racism

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism

• Haha 2