Sign in to follow this  
SinisterWar

Leeroy attacking from huge range.. Again.

https://streamable.com/pkuku
https://streamable.com/iumde

If any gm says this is a visual bug, pm me in game and i can explain how to do it, show you how it works, tell how to prevent it, and give you a demonstration on how hes doing it. I have lupine up, no rogues around for him to descent. He claims his r damage is hitting, its due to the fact that the w+click speed glitch provides a jump with everytime u do it, therefore u can get close enough on ur screen yet on my screen ur a mile away.

Any gm that wants to test this shoot me a pm ingame, i can proove to you exactly what hes doing, and yes it is bug abuse.
@nikos32 @Majesty @Fluvius

Edited by SinisterWar

Hi All 

thx for report first. ( because i told u 2 times "MAKE A TOPIC ABOUT IT IM SURE OF MYSELF FOR %100"

and thank you for showin my GREAT COMBO to me from enemy side. really i was afraid of myself with that combo :D❤️ 

thats far distance attack issues is always we are watchin in game and it makes us mad too i can understand you and really I agree you about that crying

Because, sometimes ppl attacking me or my party/clan members 2x distance as from your video shown.

and that 1st video in my screen i saw SinisterCRY stopped and i catched it. and started using skill with non-stop. but i saw at your video SinisterCRY not stopping and just keeping run its a clue for find that visual bug WHY THAT CHARACTER STOPPED RUN 2 TIMES IN MY SCREEN and why i saw it stopped if he dont stopped ?

And that you are talking about BUG if u know a bug u should open a post at [Bug/Error Reports]  section at our forum. for all players safety and satisfaction.

(that link i put it to below ) really i dont have technical information about the KO like you and i never tried any bug abuse like you confessed :) 

http://forums.professionalko.com/index.php?/forum/7-bugerror-reports-reportes-de-error-bughata-bildirimi/

i think nikos can check all of my keystrokes i was did only W-R-SKILL combo like all the times what i did. 

if you wanna learn "HOW TO PLAY WITH A WARRIOR" its a good news for you here, i  will start LIVE STREAMING at TWITCH in this week im just waiting for my new 34" screen and new 1080p camera for my ON AIR ROOM... STAY TUNED and Enjoy IT !! XD ❤️ 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------FOR ADMIN OR GMS ONLY-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S that attachment u can find at down of my post information about my INband-OUTband network connection graph inside. maybe it helps for check. ( ping / Delay around 160-320 it means 1,6-3,2 second delay )

@Fluvius @Majesty @Observer @nikos32

Love you All ❤️ 

Best Regards

PING-GRAPHIC6f3bb306cdc7c741.jpg

Edited by Lee

Its been reported for MONTHS with zero shits given.... Along with macro mouse again zero shits given.... Bp r skill fail zero shits given.... Yeah lets wait im sure nikos cares.... 

• Thanks 1

you've been reported for the exact same bug too if im not mistaken, right? that might be reason why you exactly know what he does? if you think he is ever doing something.

Edited by geek

9 hours ago, SinisterWar said:

https://streamable.com/pkuku
https://streamable.com/iumde

If any gm says this is a visual bug, pm me in game and i can explain how to do it, show you how it works, tell how to prevent it, and give you a demonstration on how hes doing it. I have lupine up, no rogues around for him to descent. He claims his r damage is hitting, its due to the fact that the w+click speed glitch provides a jump with everytime u do it, therefore u can get close enough on ur screen yet on my screen ur a mile away.

Any gm that wants to test this shoot me a pm ingame, i can proove to you exactly what hes doing, and yes it is bug abuse.
@nikos32 @Majesty @Fluvius

Why you didint report that issue before? 

5 hours ago, StoneRuin said:

Its been reported for MONTHS with zero shits given.... Along with macro mouse again zero shits given.... Bp r skill fail zero shits given.... Yeah lets wait im sure nikos cares.... 

You want something done instantly, but as i said before it takes time to check players who is using macro etc.

@Majesty

I don't no you guy's gave up the server or too busy in real life" but let me tell you, you guy's isn't looking at the game enough with player's.

for the pass 5days, I can tell you not just Macro are being used more and more, but even many player's have bought accounts to play this server" even I've came across with 4 players told me they bought the account.

not gonna say names and shit because tired of doing your Job @nikos32 people are EXP with Macro on both side, and buying shit with money!

also your biggest Mistake of the month adding ROF dropping like it worth nothing! when this Unique post to be one of the most Precious thing in the years of KO 

Edited by Old Professional

The RoF's were a huge mistake. If you thought we couldnt compete with empire before we definitely cant now. To be honest we have all but given up on the felankors because everytime we try 3746467282 humans come and mess it up. Not worth the time just like isi in abyss. 

1 hour ago, Relvie said:

The RoF's were a huge mistake. If you thought we couldnt compete with empire before we definitely cant now. To be honest we have all but given up on the felankors because everytime we try 3746467282 humans come and mess it up. Not worth the time just like isi in abyss. 

all orcs voted for this bowl felankor shit. we wanted in another temple or hell etc. So everytime we try fela or isi on bowl a party or two orcs came we left fela/isi an turn PK and they quit. You better try, its funny. 

btw your king commands are funny when we try fela/isi on bowl 🤣

Edited by Dionysos

9 minutes ago, Relvie said:

sky you gotta stop with the king commands. every empire player has an orc and all you do is let them know what we are doing lol

bro in that european PK time ( 20:00 - 01:00 ) we have enough ppl for kill it, in other times u guys always killing it 1 or 2 times. why still crying about it ? and 2 days before i helped you guys with my 1 pt  both ALLSTARS and Empire and u guys told to @Sculpy we'll come pk after Felankors. when we let you guys kill and /helped after all orcs quitted CZ . like the all times what u guys did. orc's the biggest problem is no PKing. when the bosses up orcs can organizing with 3 PT but if no bosses in CZ no1 comes to CZ.  

if you have problems about the resisting. find another ways to BEAT us. for expample 3 priest or etc.. you guys already Good Geared. ! 

LETS GO CZ AND PK, WE DONT WANT ANOTHER THING ANYWAY

ENJOY IT 

best regards 

❤️ love you all

Edited by Lee

15 minutes ago, Lee said:

bro in that european PK time ( 20:00 - 01:00 ) we have enough ppl for kill it, in other times u guys always killing it 1 or 2 times. why still crying about it ? and 2 days before i helped you guys with my 1 pt  both ALLSTARS and Empire and u guys told to @Sculpy we'll come pk after Felankors. when we let you guys kill and /helped after all orcs quitted CZ . like the all times what u guys did. orc's the biggest problem is no PKing. when the bosses up orcs can organizing with 3 PT but if no bosses in CZ no1 comes to CZ.  

if you have problems about the resisting. find another ways to BEAT us. for expample 3 priest or etc.. you guys already Good Geared. ! 

LETS GO CZ AND PK, WE DONT WANT ANOTHER THING ANYWAY

ENJOY IT 

best regards 

❤️ love you all

thats wont happend again bro, thats the last time im helping orcs kill felankors.

7 minutes ago, Sculpy said:

thats wont happend again bro, thats the last time im helping orcs kill felankors.

Dunno who asked for your help, but orcs should not accept he sloppy seconds of overpowered human side from a position of weakness. This server is unbalanced and its a problem of anyone who wants to have fun regardless of orc or human. And let's put things out there- Human side is basically a place players go to gear themselves up and feel good that they're raping anyone in their way with that insane gear. 

I don't blame any orc that does want to partake in this sort of facade (and as a former orc, sculpy, you know exactly what i'm talking about)

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Shagala said:

Dunno who asked for your help, but orcs should not accept he sloppy seconds of overpowered human side from a position of weakness. This server is unbalanced and its a problem of anyone who wants to have fun regardless of orc or human. And let's put things out there- Human side is basically a place players go to gear themselves up and feel good that they're raping anyone in their way with that insane gear. 

I don't blame any orc that does want to partake in this sort of facade (and as a former orc, sculpy, you know exactly what i'm talking about)

i did all ive done with good meaning since relvie told me we dont let them kill felankors so i tried to help .. not to brag about it ... i just wanted to have proper pk, do felankors then leave cz .. thats bs.. and thats only your clan do that. and thats why im not part of that clan anymore.

Edited by Sculpy

1 hour ago, Shagala said:

No @shagala, u all got better items than me and I left orcs because you pk like a syndrome down with headache. Stop talk about farm or items or whatever. True is you can have iron set +2 and nothing will change it. Stop find excuses , open YouTube, write how to pk 2019, and I can tell you server situation changes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Shagala said:

Dunno about you, but I was raping everything in my way without any insane gear even when I was an orc.

It's very easy complaining about everyone without thinking for one moment what they can do to make things better (like honing your god damn skills gameplay-wise).

And not just as an individual, but as a group.

You know the one and only reason Empire are so strong? Yeah they are geared ofcourse, orcs arent any less geared... yet they still PK like 12 year olds with down syndrome.

You dont believe me? make a human and look at things from a different perspective yourself. trust me, it's hillarious.

Empire are simply skilled as individuals and happen to co-operate and communicate very well on discord, with an organized party formation and a single commander which uses his god damn brain(No that KO requires 800 IQ or something, but orcs seem to struggle with it all the same).

I have played on the "strongest" clan on orc side and let me tell you, they are far from that level.

Most of the time, they scatter all around, z+skill any1 around them, with no commander on discord, no strong party formation and 0 brain usage.

Otherwise, how can you explain situations where 2-5 humans chase off an entire party of orcs out of cz 5 times a day? and i've seen this happen a lot, hell I was part of it dozens of times!!

If any of you dont believe, Iv'e got plenty of videos to proof it. for example me and Tuke, or me Tuke and Ngn annihilate a full party of orcs one by one... We have skills, we use our brains, and we have a god damn good priest ;) @ngnktn

Ofcourse gear helps, but that's not everything. You can still pwn and do well on PK with a little bit of skill and communication with ur party.

As Calamity said, the harsh and sad truth is... 95% of orc nation are simply not skilled enough to match the level of empire.

To summarize things, Empire aren't too geared, they're too good for orcs to handle. (and no, im not thinking like that because im in their clan, I was thinking the same when I played against them either).

Edited by Death
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, Death said:

Dunno about you, but I was raping everything in my way without any insane gear even when I was an orc.

It's very easy complaining about everyone without thinking for one moment what they can do to make things better (like honing your god damn skills gameplay-wise).

And not just as an individual, but as a group.

You know the one and only reason Empire are so strong? Yeah they are geared ofcourse, orcs arent any less geared... yet they still PK like 12 year olds with down syndrome.

You dont believe me? make a human and look at things from a different perspective yourself. trust me, it's hillarious.

Empire are simply skilled as individuals and happen to co-operate and communicate very well on discord, with an organized party formation and a single commander which uses his god damn brain(No that KO requires 800 IQ or something, but orcs seem to struggle with it all the same).

I have played on the "strongest" clan on orc side and let me tell you, they are far from that level.

Most of the time, they scatter all around, z+skill any1 around them, with no commander on discord, no strong party formation and 0 brain usage.

Otherwise, how can you explain situations where 2-5 humans chase off an entire party of orcs out of cz 5 times a day? and i've seen this happen a lot.

If any of you dont believe, Iv'e got plenty of videos to proof it. for example me and Tuke, or me Tuke and Ngn annihilate a full party of orcs one by one... We have skills, we use our brains, and we have a god damn good priest ;) @ngnktn

Ofcourse gear helps, but that's not everything. You can still pwn and do well on PK with a little big of skill and communication with ur party.

As Calamity said, the harsh and sad truth is... 95% of orc nation are simply not skilled enough to match the level of empire.

thats what ive tried to say the whole time no one listen to me, well said bro.

• Thanks 1

About far atack Of Leeroy, i all time pm Nikos cuz no is was ur combo Lerooy lol, u got 150 years olds and dont know reading comprehension?, is abput ur LONG FAR ATTACK, MUCH TIMES 5 OR 6 WARRIORS WITH U AND THE UNIQUE WARRIOR WHAT CAN ATTACK FAR ON ME ARE U? HOW?....LOL

• Like 1

1 hour ago, itsCalaMiTY said:

No @shagala, u all got better items than me and I left orcs because you pk like a syndrome down with headache. Stop talk about farm or items or whatever. True is you can have iron set +2 and nothing will change it. Stop find excuses , open YouTube, write how to pk 2019, and I can tell you server situation changes.

You're not that good bro :) Please stop patronizing.

1 hour ago, Sculpy said:

thats what ive tried to say the whole time no one listen to me, well said bro.

So wait, you wanted to help orc side with flankors to gear themselves in order to have proper pk, but you agree with huckle that pk doesn't have to do with gear at the same time?

Which one is it? Why did you 'help' orcs if really gear doesn't matter?

The truth is, gear does matter. I don't think anyone really believes here that it doesn't. If you want to do a run down comparison of gear orcs vs humans it can validate that one side is (with the recent felankor drops) vastly overpowered. This is (at least) one of the reasons people decide to go there.

Edited by Shagala
  • Like 1