Queen

Priest Basic attack misses all the time (R skill)

Dear GMs,

There is a big problem about the priest in the server. I am playing as battle priest, the basic attack misses a lot. More than half of the basic attack misses. 

https://imgur.com/a/GYJ7kRu

I attached a screenshot about it. As you can see from the ss, it gives damages around 100 most of the time while the normal R damage is around 400. Playing bp is already hard and this makes it even much harder. I am willing to show this problem in arena or cz, just help me please. Thank you for your answers in advance. 

Edited by Queen

Dear GMs,

There is a big problem about the priest in the server. I am playing as battle priest, the basic attack misses a lot. More than half of the basic attack misses. 

https://imgur.com/a/GYJ7kRu

I attached a screenshot about it. As you can see from the ss, it gives damages around 100 most of the time while the normal R damage is around 400. Playing bp is already hard and this makes it even much harder. I am willing to show this problem in arena or cz, just help me please. Thank you for your answers in advance. 

It also happens with ur hellish skill, in theory its a failsafe atack and yet hit 100 dmg time to time such as spike skill. And not the mention the ridiculous dmg difference between 2 and 12 master skills. A bp its the only capable class to do a 2 or 3 vs 1 if you are geared and skilled enought, but they wont let it happen dude :)

priest job have many bugs about that Patch 1299. R damages so high miss. skill casting failed with chasing enemy. and heal skill fails ( shown used but not using ) really play bp/int priest is really hard for that server GL with that all bugs. / problems. i lalready eaved and changed warrior within 3 months aboıt that all bugs  but already i have got BP characer that R skills always missing. ( hits 1/3 dmg ) %80 and that my warrior it miss only like %20......  ( with same gear HB +8 / DUAL ROF  )

that difference is so high. that priest skill is stronger than wariror we can accept it but that skill miss rate is %80 is so high %50 or 40 will be fair i think. 

best regards. 

Edited by Lee

22 hours ago, itsCalaMiTY said:

It also happens with ur hellish skill, in theory its a failsafe atack and yet hit 100 dmg time to time such as spike skill. And not the mention the ridiculous dmg difference between 2 and 12 master skills. A bp its the only capable class to do a 2 or 3 vs 1 if you are geared and skilled enought, but they wont let it happen dude :)

It's also true. Even if it says hellish is a fail safe, it also misses a lot.

However, I do not agree with you; BP is very paper in the server. I never can do 3 v 1 or 2 v 1 even if I almost have full items (you can check from the website).  

I am still waiting for help, please do not ignore me. 

40 minutes ago, Queen said:

It's also true. Even if it says hellish is a fail safe, it also misses a lot.

However, I do not agree with you; BP is very paper in the server. I never can do 3 v 1 or 2 v 1 even if I almost have full items (you can check from the website).  

I am still waiting for help, please do not ignore me. 

Thats what I meant by saying they wont let it happen. I rarelly can start a 3 vs 1 here before I find my self dead. And ofc anything has to be modified on hellish skill. I already said it like 5 months ago but nikos ignored post and majesty said a ramdom thing about my combo. Pure knowledge this majesty. 

24 minutes ago, itsCalaMiTY said:

Thats what I meant by saying they wont let it happen. I rarelly can start a 3 vs 1 here before I find my self dead. And ofc anything has to be modified on hellish skill. I already said it like 5 months ago but nikos ignored post and majesty said a ramdom thing about my combo. Pure knowledge this majesty. 

What I am trying to say is, even if they fix the issue, a bp cannot do 3 v 1 in this sv. Bp has fairly low hp and def compared to the other classes, cannot stand in the crowded fights unlike others (warrior can descent, rogue can use light feet etc). But in the current situation, it is just not fair. At least the miss ratio should not be that high. 

54 minutes ago, Queen said:

What I am trying to say is, even if they fix the issue, a bp cannot do 3 v 1 in this sv. Bp has fairly low hp and def compared to the other classes, cannot stand in the crowded fights unlike others (warrior can descent, rogue can use light feet etc). But in the current situation, it is just not fair. At least the miss ratio should not be that high. 

We are saying the same whole time dude.

On 12/29/2019 at 7:34 AM, nikos32 said:

It's elemental-damage related, hasn't it been like this since.. forever?

I do not get it. Can you elaborate it please?

Edited by Queen

1 hour ago, Jizzyoveryou said:

Nikos and sometimes 10k heal casted but no heal its obviously a few bugs in BP that need to be look at  R skill failed Helis skill failed and Heal failed sometimes 

no helish never fail bro, its ur combo @Majesty