Earlier today Harsh was jailed for being naked in cz while pking / CTF event. After asking why he was jailed he got banned.

It seems Nikos interpreted his actions as NPT. IT WAS NOT! He was pking all day (and getting kills) naked / with armor... Silly ? yes!  Bannable ? Hell no!

Does this seem fair to any1 ???

Nikos unban him. This is way too much... and i´m sure you know you made a mistake by banning him by now

Be fair and undo it.

Cheers

• Haha 1

"It's not how we make mistakes, but how we correct them that defines us." 

I really think that a ban for this reason, is non sense. 

Nikos unban him. This is way too much... 

as a watcher from the other side - he wasent trolling .. mybe he made some funny video - so i dont think a ban is a reason for that anyways 

Bring Relvie back !

I was not here to see what happened today, but what i know game masters should be fair in this game and bring people together to make server more enjoyable. As far as I am concerned, its opposite. For this silly action Banning a character who is trying to bring more people everyday and each day, trying to collect people to bring it to make the server a little bit more alive, and help bunch of other people who are not even the clan member is out of sense. I do not find this action right, or deserved. Justice ? 100% but this doesnt even justify as justice.

I am questioning if the Game Masters of the server working for this server or against the server itself ?

Please take proper action !

Absolute madness!
I've recived nothing but love from Relvie and blood clan. 
However you put it you cant be seriously thinking, that relvie. Who has no priors would all of the sudden start npt?
Like really? You cant have fun in this server and pk "Naked"?
The dude has all acessories and no armour. why dose it matter that much as an archer? If he get caught up by a sin hes dead anyway.

Armour dont save lives, People do! And right now you are killing the orcs with this!

Wow baning someone for having fun . The leader of blood . No priors . Someone that brings clans together to make it more fun . This is not just about doing something wrong there is something deeper going on here . Honestly if he does not get unbanned im out ! 

Awaiting response 

GM tryin to kill server that is already struggling? Interesting.. Im new player, been here for few days and Blood really helped me to get started. Without these clans new players never gonna make it here and the server dies. Bring justice and unban him 

I don't no what happen as I wasn't there, but I can only say there not working on this server as it should be doing, they Ban/Jail people with out understanding the concept by being active in-side of the server. 

yet only to Jail/Ban people just because of a report"

An active server must need active service provided by the GM, to support a Admin inside the System by taking turns as a rotation maybe perhaps 4hrs each daily.

yet none are actually doing it but only to reply Forum MSG, with out understanding the real action in-game. 

this what makes your server dead, this is what making people leaving.

Action isn't by adding new update, or what so call Forlanker will keep your server running, just because your making selfish Clan even more Power.

Keeping a server going is by all means knowing there's action Creating in-side a game with GM joining in action, & participating, understanding real action to support the gamers.

many mistake have been made for the pass months, yet still Denying it! 

GL in your experience once again. CLOSE

Just a question, no defense. As he said, he was with no gear (No wearing armor) so .... if that is for ban, WHY NO BANNED _ALARAKO_PRRRRRRRR ? when he was in pk he came naked and die most of the time? so why is this different....

Again is not defense, why 1 yes and other no

Despite the fact that you died 10 times within 10 minutes while being naked, with route; "run into human base until get killed" -> "press ok" -> "repeat"... there haven't been any reports from humans or orcs about you, doing this on purpose, neither now or before the character's ban, therefore your character has been unbanned. However, the topic will remain open in case someone has different opinion or would like to add something about this case.

• Like 2

We should probably note that anyone can be banned anytime in this game. And if you don't have friends like Harsh, you might stay banned.

Always a good thing to keep in mind when spending hours + money.