• Accounts with active Premium Service are now having higher chances of winning noah and exp jackpots.

the noah jackpot chances seem worse now. I think you meant that non premium users have lower chances now.

can we have the exact rates of jackpots, old and new?

• Every party member now has the chance to win noah jackpot.

looted coins in a party get split between members, and now the multiplier only applies for that small fraction of coins.

the old behavior was better, the looter received the big jackpot. now any party member may receive a much smaller jackpot.

also, the math on the multiplier is bad. can you please fix it? thank you!

WCk3DhF.jpg

these changes only hurt the beginner farmers who are trying to catch up with the top clans that constantly get gold/platinum bar drops.

• Like 2

@nikos32 bro it really effect us negatively. The old appraoch was much more better. If you just fix it as old version i think we all agree.

even i have gold premium i cannot reach a gold bar in an hour. waste of auto loots and time.

Edited by Dionysos
  • Like 2

Exactly yes, jackpot is worse than ever now. I used to farm about 2.5gbs or 3 gbs in an hour, now I'm farmıng 120 max. Am I going to spend whole my life on for buying remarkable drops? Are u kidding us? I don't know why are you playing with the positive working dynamics of the server? Can u enhance and regulate the jackpot problem again? @nikos32

• Like 1

Loot and Auto Loot systems used to be 2 different systems and we merged them on 18/11/2019 in order to fix several loot-bugs. This caused Jackpot system to be triggered twice (and for some reason no one of you ever reported that it had become more frequent :)). So, this issue was fixed on 20/12/2019 when we updated the Jackpot system.

We cannot reveal the rates but Premium users are having the same rate as before. Non-premium rate is lower.

• Confused 1