Sign in to follow this  
Fatty

IGN - Fatty - Strike Appeal

Referencing to your 'List of players used macro - 24/11/2019 - 30/11/2019'

Not sure what I need to say... besides telling you I have been doing the exact same combos/ using the exact same characters/ no major changes in my K/D.R...

1) Appeal to remove my strike...(and compensate for my time lost doing this jail bs)
2) Please do let me know what caused you to 'strike' me...
3) Let me know which satly nerd cried over my archer 'shower' combo so I can combo even faster on them.

Thanks,

Your apparent 'macro' player - Fatty.

• Like 1

no it is not ridiculous if they did nothing wrong.... i think maybe a gm made a mistake because bot fatty and oblivion are gg players and neither need a macro to kill anyone...  yes i complain that oblivion kills me a lot in cz but he does not use a macro... he uses combo... as an ex-gm i can assure you oblivion doesn't macro and as fattys long time clannie i can assure he does not use macro either.... this is getting absurd that people that are true players and loyal to the server ar getting jailed for no  reason...  and furthermore i think if we have to show proof of people using macros for the admins to take action the they in turn should have to provide proof for banning/jailing someone for it

• Thanks 1

So... @nikos32? whats the typical respond time on stuff like this? 

Please reply/ comment on this :) even if it is annoucing that 'archers are now out of scope for this server'. So I will class change accordingly.

Thanks.

• Like 1