KO 101 - Lecture 01

3 hours ago, HOKAGE said:

well , of course you gonna rape blood, i dont think they are as skilled as you are, my opinion they dont even know how to pk 
i''ve watched with my own eyes full 8 member clan party from blood, getting rekt by 4 members of gamblers (that was like 2 weeks ago ) 

its dont rape,rape is not good word :)  its just good pk/vs 

Its so interesting to open a topic with " Lecture 01 " basis , this type of basis uses mostly on thesis or scientifical fiction . 

And yes , most of Blood members are average players at pk section of game , no clue no doubt ... I can see and live this situation . 

However some of them are really very experienced players , rooted from official servers of KO . 

But most of population at Blood are also very hard farmers ... ( Seriously )

And you shouldnt disregard anything about anyone's skill or even behaviour if you dont want to be disregarded .... It makes you greedy and selfish . 

Anyway , have a nice day , 

Respect 

- Oghuzkhan 

34 minutes ago, lNihilist said:

Its so interesting to open a topic with " Lecture 01 " basis , this type of basis uses mostly on thesis or scientifical fiction . 

And yes , most of Blood members are average players at pk section of game , no clue no doubt ... I can see and live this situation . 

However some of them are really very experienced players , rooted from official servers of KO . 

And you shouldnt disregard anything about anyone's skill or even behaviour if you dont want to be disregarded .... It makes you greedy and selfish . 

Respect 

- Oghuzkhan 

tşk.

5 hours ago, lNihilist said:

Respect 

- Oghuzkhan 

Seni çılgın, adamların iyi farmer olmaları ya da bu oyunu başından beri oynamaları onların PK bildiğini gösterir mi..? cevap videoda ve Lecture 01 öğretme amacı güden herhangi bir yerde bulabileceğin bir başlıktır bu video da ona istinaden yapıldı :)

1 hour ago, Oxijean said:

Seni çılgın, adamların iyi farmer olmaları ya da bu oyunu başından beri oynamaları onların PK bildiğini gösterir mi..? cevap videoda ve Lecture 01 öğretme amacı güden herhangi bir yerde bulabileceğin bir başlıktır bu video da ona istinaden yapıldı :)

You got piss up to your brain bro and for no reason. Last couple of times blood vs empire when I was there it was even or we kicked your butt. Why don't you record that?

5 hours ago, Shagala said:

You got piss up to your brain bro and for no reason. Last couple of times blood vs empire when I was there it was even or we kicked your butt. Why don't you record that?

Bro, does matter matter, I will be always ready for any VS, 1v1-2v2-8v8 or even 3v1..! I guess u know what it means.. 😉😉 Just stay tuned for new records 😊

7 hours ago, Oxijean said:

ENG Translation of that comment :

You mad , Does it show that people knew how to pk , who someone has been your member ( side meaning contains as partner , men , bodyguard etc.) , who also are great farmers , or even has played this game when it existed ....?

The answer is at video , and Lecture 01 is a basis what you can find everywhere that here has been teachnig oriented. And This video has made referring to it.

Main Response as Turkish :

Öğretme amaçlı ama çoğunlukla bilimsel veyahut akademik makalelerde kullanılan bir parametre o .... 

Adamların .... kimse benim vey ben kimsenin adamı vb. olmadım , olmaktan da pek hoşnut değilim . Ego tatmini yapacaksan yanlış adrestesin .

PK bilgisi , bu tamamen göreceli bir konsept , bu oyunun PK bilgisi oyunu oynayış biçimine göre değişir , bunun tamamen göreceli bir konsept olduğunu anlatmaya yeterli olacatır bu cümlem .

ENG Translation

Term of "Lecture" uses on teaching oriented , but the orientation is a parameter what used for introducing scientific or even academic articles mostly .

Men , Member , Bodyguard or another else .... anyone has been mine , neither I have been anyone's . And I ain't pleased to be so .You have chosen wrong address to do ego satisfaction .

Information about PK , This is complately relevant concept , PK Information of this game has been changed within what playtrough of player demands and depends , However this sentence would be enough to tell you that concept has always been completely relevant . 

DN : Dont response my comments with your greedy logical structure .... I dont shall you to do it . Have a Good day/night everyone , Regards . 

Edited by lNihilist
Missed word at writing section