30 minutes ago, Shagala said:

Honestly if I were you (or all the rest of the orcs that transferred to empire, gamblers or whatever) I would keep my mouth shut.

If you can't beat 'em, join 'em, eh? pathetic and sad.

waste of time talking to that kid. i wonder what happend when he goes afk on them xD

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Relvie said:

wont be any new videos. orc nation is done, humans took over like cockroaches they are. GG

Ill speak for my self here. I change nation constantly only looking for the best pk wich fits my horary. Sadly your ppl are a bunch of dikheads only capable to z kill and only syndrome downs can enjoy playing around ya. This morning 3 humans took a complete party of your clan even before they notice there were humans around. You cry about  humans items since im back to server, but now I see u just find excuses to dont accept the fact that u did not learn to play a game wich is longer than 15 years. 

• Haha 1

dude we saw empire coming first of all and it was more than 3, we didnt even attempt to fight them because we were already on felankor with multiple drainers open. at this point we dont even care to try really. the few people that are still trying are losing hope fast. every time orcs try to kill anything in cz it turns into nothing but humans. none of us want to keep fighting these guys every single time we try to get something so we just let them have it. no point in trying anymore. empire will constantly log 8+ ppl every time they see us attempt something. why you think our members keep joining them? they cant get items any other way. very soon it will only be empire and allstars running around. hope you guys are going to enjoy what you worked so hard to achieve.

The purpose of this game its fight the other nation, not run to moradon everytime you see enemys around u. They were 3 and you started doing strange things like everytime an human is around u and it resulted another big fail. Its everytime the same you and your ppl lack of skills and find 93948 excuses diferents daily to dont accept the true. I tried help orc side since they lack of a priest or commander or w/e u wanna call it but u keep doing z skill z skill z skill, u cant do more guys simply accept it. And hell yeah u got same items as empire , why cant you do shit ?

Call allstars orc then :)

w r just killing 1 ultima in 1 month(ske and sos :DDD ) 

we want pk,we r coming there for pk but u guys didint come again,but when orcs kill us,we are coming again again and again 

if cz is die,bc of you guys,1 time die and maradon

i tell so many ppl from orc side,u guys need big clan,rememberme or blood cant beat us 

new and bigger clan :) 

we like fight we dont care items

Edited by thefnl

45 minutes ago, Relvie said:

dude we saw empire coming first of all and it was more than 3, we didnt even attempt to fight them because we were already on felankor with multiple drainers open. at this point we dont even care to try really. the few people that are still trying are losing hope fast. every time orcs try to kill anything in cz it turns into nothing but humans. none of us want to keep fighting these guys every single time we try to get something so we just let them have it. no point in trying anymore. empire will constantly log 8+ ppl every time they see us attempt something. why you think our members keep joining them? they cant get items any other way. very soon it will only be empire and allstars running around. hope you guys are going to enjoy what you worked so hard to achieve.

i promise you, next 2 x felankor drops i will give you and you will give your clan members. but one of them must go to sinisterwar please and they wont sell them on moradon bro

• Haha 3