GG But change the name of the enemies. ALL ORC NATION (  Blood + RememberMe ) + ALLSTARS ( GoonSwarm ) VS GAMBLERS ( Not Elmorad ) XD 

6 PT VS 2 PT 

With all of that we are keep the castle for 40 minutes. ( earned 34k nps ) and we got the castle in last 40 second. CSW Late ended with 1 minutes. 

thats good LAST wibes for us. u guys never be seen us in any event from now. u guys can kill atross and riotes clearly :) 

and some ORC's dont need 

Spam PMing with FORCING ppl for quit CZ at event times ,  for dont register CW ,  for dont enter or QUIT CSW 

cyu ALL 

Imagine all the Pepole livin life in peace. 

Leeroy

❤️ all

Best regards

Edited by Lee

2 hours ago, Lee said:

GG But change the name of the enemies. ALL ORC NATION (  Blood + RememberMe ) + ALLSTARS ( GoonSwarm ) VS GAMBLERS ( Not Elmorad ) XD 

6 PT VS 2 PT 

With all of that we are keep the castle for 40 minutes. ( earned 34k nps ) and we got the castle in last 40 second. CSW Late ended with 1 minutes. 

thats good LAST wibes for us. u guys never be seen us in any event from now. u guys can kill atross and riotes clearly :) 

and some ORC's dont need 

Spam PMing with FORCING ppl for quit CZ at event times ,  for dont register CW ,  for dont enter or QUIT CSW 

cyu ALL 

Leeroy

❤️ all

Best regards

This is so funny seeing grown men CRY because they lost a event due to great planing and organizational effort from their competitor . Quitting the server because they did not get their way !

Amazing

Some advice @Lee Grow a spine and take a loss like a man and plan a come back

CYA

Edited by clowney

xD cry ???

16 vs 48 ppl and we got 34K np for 1 person if u understanding it with winning u need to go hospital....

u guys can kill atrosses and riotes with your alliances ( rememberme+ blood + ALLSTAR(goonswarm) ;) )

but be ready like before if u see any GamblerS at CZ force pm ppl for quit CZ ahaahahaahhahah freaky cowards XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD 

Edited by Lee

Leeroy do you see how karus nation took castle it was a gg night I suppose but if you take 34k nps stop lieing theres no such thing I only see yoi dieing anyways hahahah.

https://professionalko.com/?page=char&id=Leeroy

Check this out funniest thing ever talks about kill and deaths when you got kills and deaths same both together gg player only big mouth fll items but same kills and deaths OMG

hahahahah gl kanka

1 hour ago, BallzDeep said:

Leeroy do you see how karus nation took castle it was a gg night I suppose but if you take 34k nps stop lieing theres no such thing I only see yoi dieing anyways hahahah.

https://professionalko.com/?page=char&id=Leeroy

Check this out funniest thing ever talks about kill and deaths when you got kills and deaths same both together gg player only big mouth fll items but same kills and deaths OMG

hahahahah gl kanka

ahahah i was int priest with 3 months you gays dont know it 🥴

7 hours ago, Lee said:

6 PT VS 2 PT 

and some ORC's dont need 

cyu ALL 

Leeroy

❤️ all

Best regards

You really have no clue who was who huh? GoonSwarm was everyone! Not just one clan it was everyone that shared a mutual distaste for Gamblers. Everyone was under the same armband. The only reason Blood was there is because we ran out of spots in goons. 

Yeah i was not in csw but i heard it from my mates it was good game.Nice koxp who was used wallhack to going up to crystal from El morad knights clan.But nikos couldnt do anything for that people.He did not ban his main account.This is enough proof for us.

Anyway we are not looking for castle we just want to play and enjoy the game.We was already said this too many times.We only want to enjoy together.But you racist idiots killed every humanity inside of us.

Lets see how will be server gonna now from now on

All this talk about racism yet ZERO proofs so far... I am really curious who that player happens to be... because the way it looks right now you guys are just trying to find an excuse to quit the server... and by the looks of it its one hell of a pathetic excuse...

If there's racism, you report them and let the GMs handle with it, all you guys do is talk big about issues that aren't there, grow up, play the game, report those that are cheating/flaming or whatever and have fun...

22 hours ago, Vindictive said:

All this talk about racism yet ZERO proofs so far... I am really curious who that player happens to be... because the way it looks right now you guys are just trying to find an excuse to quit the server... and by the looks of it its one hell of a pathetic excuse...

If there's racism, you report them and let the GMs handle with it, all you guys do is talk big about issues that aren't there, grow up, play the game, report those that are cheating/flaming or whatever and have fun...

You are the biggest proof.There is no need anymore.Your life depends on doing racism

55 minutes ago, BigHunter said:

You are the biggest proof.There is no need anymore.Your life depends on doing racism

I laughed. I guess you are the funniest guy in Gamblers.

on a more serious note, nice to see you are accusing someone of being a racist out of nowhere, something I dont like at all. Pathetic behaviour, grow up already

There is no racism here. Not in any of the Blood clans/Rememberme/Brave/Showtime. All different nationalities and the accusations that you proclaim is straight up slander. Check yourself at the door before you start posting stuff like that. cause that kind of stuff ruins servers and the gaming experience for everyone.

As a former member of these guys, you are totally barking up the wrong tree there bud.

Una cosa es ser basura porque son nuevos y no  tienen ítems y otra muy diferente es ser basura con ítems a la babashoper y así es como los recuerdo a todos los Warriors de gamblers puro babashoper y noob , en fin solo habiann2 rogues que si tenían nivel los demás nuncae interesaron puro manchero y presumir de eso jajaja pura basura.

On 11/12/2019 at 6:45 PM, LizaSimpson said:

so you see how many you need to get only 1 clan that doesn't hurt you for being so crap

Honestly if I were you (or all the rest of the orcs that transferred to empire, gamblers or whatever) I would keep my mouth shut.

If you can't beat 'em, join 'em, eh? pathetic and sad.