Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
DakusHeals

PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT MACRO SINS

Recommended Posts


Exploits and hacks, or any behavior that gives a player an unfair advantage, are strictly prohibited. As a reminder using an exploit to your advantage may result in disciplinary action against your account.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DakusHeals said:


Exploits and hacks, or any behavior that gives a player an unfair advantage, are strictly prohibited. As a reminder using an exploit to your advantage may result in disciplinary action against your account.

That's just a copy & paste from Original KO. Don't fool yourself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DakusHeals said:

its actually  copy paste from here m8

Quite positive 90% of private servers have the exact same post just saying. I been to over +4 with same ole same ole talk.

This server don't enforce it or lots will be banned already.

Edited by Binweezy
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Binweezy said:

Quite positive 90% of private servers have the exact same post just saying.

still apart of the rules so something needs to be done 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

you guys need to check the ban list.. the admins do care about this server, since day 1 im here they banned so many macroers sins..

dont excuse them before you check..

and every server got rogue macros you cant just press on a button and it will be disapper.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1) The Forum Rules & Guidelines are written from us. If you've seen 'em written on another server then it's because they've copy-pasted it.

2) If you're thinking that we do nothing against macro'ers then I think that you just started playing on our server.

3) This is the last time of me ignoring your trolling behavior @Binweezy.

4) Fix your topic's title, check other topics' title in this section for example.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i mean every one and i mean every one complain orc side cause of the clan have u not noticed how as soon as they come cz every orc leaves?

I Genuinely love this sever and dont want to see it die but macro sins like that clan will kill quickly 

Edited by DakusHeals

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys a simply macro doesnt turn your minor faster ( we have not coldown on minor here wtf, 3x minors full HP in 1 sec) Report him when you see his mana never runs out, thats quite more suspicious.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, DakusHeals said:

i mean every one and i mean every one complain orc side cause of the clan have u not noticed how as soon as they come cz every orc leaves?

I Genuinely love this sever and dont want to see it die but macro sins like that clan will kill quickly 

its time to move on...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, nikos32 said:

1) The Forum Rules & Guidelines are written from us. If you've seen 'em written on another server then it's because they've copy-pasted it.

2) If you're thinking that we do nothing against macro'ers then I think that you just started playing on our server.

3) This is the last time of me ignoring your trolling behavior @Binweezy.

4) Fix your topic's title, check other topics' title in this section for example.

im not sayying u guys dont im just saying that whole clan is fuckin macro and u guys have done fuck all about it

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

u say that with wog, iron set u cant die with 4 warriors and db.? 

say that in this server havent cold down and for this u can use 3 minor.? assas in server max cap is 4-5k mana if u use 3 minor u mana down fast...

how is possible that 1 rogue in vs use black chitin and fat minor later he change all fcking set to chitin shell and hp never down, if u play with 3 minor with 1 hand and other hand to combo, how u change u fcking set.? or u can change u set but hp need down for moment, but never die, is only macros pedals... i know 3-6 rogues that use this programs in this ko, dont say shit about 3 minor that is impossible, i play all my life with sin at server 70-72-80-83 and know when assas use fcking programs, that anti cheap can detect is, is other problem, but ppl know that in Gamblers Clan many assas use programs to minor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Sky said:

u say that with wog, iron set u cant die with 4 warriors and db.? 

say that in this server havent cold down and for this u can use 3 minor.? assas in server max cap is 4-5k mana if u use 3 minor u mana down fast...

how is possible that 1 rogue in vs use black chitin and fat minor later he change all fcking set to chitin shell and hp never down, if u play with 3 minor with 1 hand and other hand to combo, how u change u fcking set.? or u can change u set but hp need down for moment, but never die, is only macros pedals... i know 3-6 rogues that use this programs in this ko, dont say shit about 3 minor that is impossible, i play all my life with sin at server 70-72-80-83 and know when assas use fcking programs, that anti cheap can detect is, is other problem, but ppl know that in Gamblers Clan many assas use programs to minor

i would like you to believe that i am not using anything:( 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

if an assassin fully geared with Defense ability's 4 warriors cant kill him and its easy to kill one by one  that's  my opinion  ^^

Edited by TerminatoR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Sky said:

u say that with wog, iron set u cant die with 4 warriors and db.? 

say that in this server havent cold down and for this u can use 3 minor.? assas in server max cap is 4-5k mana if u use 3 minor u mana down fast...

how is possible that 1 rogue in vs use black chitin and fat minor later he change all fcking set to chitin shell and hp never down, if u play with 3 minor with 1 hand and other hand to combo, how u change u fcking set.? or u can change u set but hp need down for moment, but never die, is only macros pedals... i know 3-6 rogues that use this programs in this ko, dont say shit about 3 minor that is impossible, i play all my life with sin at server 70-72-80-83 and know when assas use fcking programs, that anti cheap can detect is, is other problem, but ppl know that in Gamblers Clan many assas use programs to minor

ımm, sound like.. hmm let me think a little.... aaaa YES, THAT's ME & YES I CAN Change that fcking Black set to Shell easily. BTW, if you wanna see how it is done, PM me i will record one especially for you  :)

Edited by Oxijean
correction

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Oxijean said:

ımm, sound like.. hmm let me think a little.... aaaa YES, THAT's ME & YES I CAN Change that fcking Black set to Shell easily. BTW, if you wanna see how it is done, PM me i will record one especially for you  :)

Oh ok, u can change using 6-7-8.? oh nice nice, really nice so niceee, go buy fingers and hands later write ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/7/2019 at 10:36 PM, nikos32 said:

1) The Forum Rules & Guidelines are written from us. If you've seen 'em written on another server then it's because they've copy-pasted it.

2) If you're thinking that we do nothing against macro'ers then I think that you just started playing on our server.

3) This is the last time of me ignoring your trolling behavior @Binweezy.

4) Fix your topic's title, check other topics' title in this section for example.

the whole sever complains about this clan and u turn blind eyes

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...