Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Binweezy

TheWolverine AKA LELOGOUPRIS

Recommended Posts

TheWolverine just hurt my feelings on chat. Since he was able to get someone banned then he should be banned too for doing the same. Who knows what he said to other guy.

TheWolverine Today 12:32 AM
ferme ta gueule petit puceau je ne suis pas obligé parle anglais comme ma langue maternelle
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

TheWolverine Today 12:32 AM

ferme ta gueule petit puceau je ne suis pas obligé parle anglais comme ma langue maternelle

As posted in Forum chat This is what translator said:

"Shut your mouth, you little virgin I don’t have to speak English as my mother tongue"
 
BE FAIR ATLEAST, if he was able to get someone banned then BAN HIM TOO for same offense! Obviously he started the flame war.
He continues to PM Me cursing me in french. If hes not gonna get banned than I think this server is dead for not being FAIR to the community and favoring others.
Edited by Binweezy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This lelogupgris(HELLBLADE) just starts flame wars with everybody, most people have stopped responding to him but some people are still going to be triggered when this guy is randomly pming people and cussing them out etc. I have a few ksc's i can do dig through until i find them where hes cursing and other words at me in my ksc folder of almost 5,000 kscs as i ksc everything.. @nikos32 is this a 3 day ban? This appears to be the same situation that me and omgorgeous got into in the past, Id say the only fair way to do it is to also 3 day ban or mute ( depending on current strike count ) for the other player, not just binweezy?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Call all ur clannie for defend ur self raciste noob all knows you and sinister are big raciste 

if u have a ksc when i insulting or swearng to ppl you just make a topic here liar 

i dont have any probleme on this game with players, just you and your junior binwezy rage and swearing me always cause im french

its so easy to swearing behind ur pc

i am sure you cant not talk anything face to me you litle fragile noobs 

let me alone!!!!!!!

https://ibb.co/qm7zJD0

Edited by TheWolverine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, TheWolverine said:

Call all ur clannie for defend ur self raciste noob all knows you and sinister are big raciste 

if u have a ksc when i insulting or swearng to ppl you just make a topic here liar 

i dont have any probleme on this game with players, just you and your junior binwezy rage and swearing me always cause im french

its so easy to swearing behind ur pc

i am sure you cant not talk anything face to me you litle fragile noobs 

let me alone!!!!!!!

https://ibb.co/qm7zJD0

Very good INGLAISH - do everyone a favor close your computer and hit your head on a wall 

Jealous that we are standing behind him ? go cry to the admins. 

Edited by Sculpy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/2/2019 at 3:32 PM, SinisterWar said:

This lelogupgris(HELLBLADE) just starts flame wars with everybody, most people have stopped responding to him but some people are still going to be triggered when this guy is randomly pming people and cussing them out etc. I have a few ksc's i can do dig through until i find them where hes cursing and other words at me in my ksc folder of almost 5,000 kscs as i ksc everything.. @nikos32 is this a 3 day ban? This appears to be the same situation that me and omgorgeous got into in the past, Id say the only fair way to do it is to also 3 day ban or mute ( depending on current strike count ) for the other player, not just binweezy?

No doubt! Im not a clan member but this is bullshit! Gonna ban one or mute one is again BULLSHIT you got rules follow them being biased is weak! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/3/2019 at 9:38 PM, StoneRuin said:

No doubt! Im not a clan member but this is bullshit! Gonna ban one or mute one is again BULLSHIT you got rules follow them being biased is weak! 

@nikos32
Im still waiting on a fair response as this was the same exact situation me and omGorgeous got into, Nikos, I think you should do the fair thing and i shouldnt have to elaborate any further as you are well aware of that situation, im sure you remember.

BUMP BUMP BUMP.

 

ps: Hellblade you are funny to call me racist.. to this day, one of my favorite players i have ever met is a human turkish player, and their name is Pasghet. really nice guy couldnt ask for a cooler guy, but dont you dare try to accuse me of racism when ive had a plethora of turkish friends, and clan members. @TheWolverine

Edited by SinisterWar
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@SinisterWar are biiggger liar also that noob hes cry cuz im always calm when he also try to provoke me 

i got the prouve about hes friend when swearing to me also him

so if you have any prouve you take a topic and report me 

liar noob i never seen a noob like u even in deathmatch you play duo with ur friends  loooser you are a big looser

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TheWolverine said:

@SinisterWar are biiggger liar also that noob hes cry cuz im always calm when he also try to provoke me 

i got the prouve about hes friend when swearing to me also him

so if you have any prouve you take a topic and report me 

liar noob i never seen a noob like u even in deathmatch you play duo with ur friends  loooser you are a big looser

LOL.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First of all, it's different when you're generally swearing and insulting someone or someone's family, religion and country.

So, let's take a look at where it all started;

1337SK337 : nice macros
1337SK337 : love how u run and cure 
1337SK337 : rebuff
1337SK337 : i got it on video
1337SK337 : sending it to Nikos now\
1337SK337 : ty
LELOUPGRIS : HAHAHHAHA NOOB
1337SK337 : have fun with ban
LELOUPGRIS : I NEVER PLAY WITH ILLEGAL
1337SK337 : stupid FRENCH
LELOUPGRIS : ANYTHING
1337SK337 : FRENCH PEOPLE
1337SK337 : ARE SHIT
LELOUPGRIS : GOOO NOOB
1337SK337 : smell like shit
LELOUPGRIS : GOO AND REPORT
1337SK337 : LOSERS
LELOUPGRIS : AHAHHAAHAHAH NOOB
1337SK337 : SURRENDER
1337SK337 : WHORES
LELOUPGRIS : WHERE ARE UFROM
LELOUPGRIS : .
LELOUPGRIS : IM REPORTED
LELOUPGRIS : U AND U ILL SEE
LELOUPGRIS : WHEN U GOT MUTED FROM UR IP
LELOUPGRIS : NEWBIE
1337SK337 : stupid frenchy
1337SK337 : yall smell bad
LELOUPGRIS : again 
LELOUPGRIS : noob swear again u looser newbie
1337SK337 : you sound like a low iq 
1337SK337 : person
1337SK337 : sucks to suck
1337SK337 : server dying anyways
1337SK337 : have fun
1337SK337 : playing by yourself
1337SK337 : loser
LELOUPGRIS : again 
LELOUPGRIS : the biggest loser is u 
LELOUPGRIS : cause u crying like a newbie :(
1337SK337 : speak proper english
1337SK337 : wow
1337SK337 : your bad
1337SK337 : you gotta cheat
1337SK337 : to PK
1337SK337 : because you dont know thow to pla
1337SK337 : play
LELOUPGRIS : prouve my cheat
LELOUPGRIS : are u stupid or what
LELOUPGRIS : i never cheat
LELOUPGRIS : spek proper english
LELOUPGRIS : noob
LELOUPGRIS : cry
LELOUPGRIS : noob cry you also reported
1337SK337 : you dont even speak
1337SK337 : english
1337SK337 : and your white
1337SK337 : lmao
1337SK337 : HELLBLADE
1337SK337 : is a scrub too
1337SK337 : i wish hitler just destroyed
1337SK337 : France
LELOUPGRIS : i know who are unoob
LELOUPGRIS : you ill see
1337SK337 : i see u in cz
1337SK337 : cheating
1337SK337 : Kill yourself
1337SK337 : your parents prob regret
1337SK337 : giving u life
1337SK337 : i dont even care if i get ban
1337SK337 : i will just destroy all my items
1337SK337 : which cost more
1337SK337 : than your whole life
1337SK337 : LMAO
1337SK337 : and i dont care
1337SK337 : server dying anyways
1337SK337 : thanks to assasins like u
1337SK337 : cheaters
LELOUPGRIS : hahahahahaha :D
LELOUPGRIS : noob cryyyy
LELOUPGRIS : cryyy noob
1337SK337 : my ring 
1337SK337 : is worth your whole account
1337SK337 : scrub
LELOUPGRIS : destroy also ur brain
1337SK337 : SEE?
1337SK337 : you cant speak proper english
1337SK337 : lmfao
1337SK337 : goodbye
1337SK337 : im hurting my Brain '
1337SK337 : talking to low IQ people like u
LELOUPGRIS : come with ur real charactere
LELOUPGRIS : 1337SK337 block ur pm when u ill banned from ur ip i ill see u

--------

He never reported LELOUPGRIS for using macro and if he wasn't banned he would have continued the insults, just like he did through the forums .. and he didn't care if he would be banned, right ?

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/12/2019 at 12:36 PM, Orphée said:

😮 very rude guy behind a keyboard, coward that's he is. I would say: BANIP that guy.

He is already banned.

"No place for racism"

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What does other countries have against French people... i'm from Canada, Quebec. I do speaks French AND English, i'm on discord with my clan and even if i'm not that great in English, I try my best. I could say stupid shit too about other countries, especially against Turkish players with their bad attitude but I don't because there's no place for discremination or racist. I do enjoy speaking with others, even more with other countries because we do learn everyday from others. LELOUPGRIS speaks French, he said some weird stuff to me too but logically,if you think smarter than anyone else, you should know that you can block pms or best, don't answer which I did to him. I'm not gonna start a war, I do have my own opinion about others but i'm open to freely hear what others say. 

''No place for racism''

 

Big love from CA!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...