14 hours ago, nikos32 said:

Yes it is against our game rules but it's harder to detect them.

So you can't tell if a sin is using this for minor heal? It has to be detectable with amount of 60 minor heals within so many seconds. 

On 11/3/2019 at 9:01 PM, StoneRuin said:

So you can't tell if a sin is using this for minor heal? It has to be detectable with amount of 60 minor heals within so many seconds. 

I didn't say that it's not detectable, it takes longer time to detect it.

13 hours ago, nikos32 said:

then please for the love of god watch hole gambler clan 24/7 cause they ruin pk cause macro

Pretty lame to close other topic on macro mouse/pedal....You said you have banned over 1,000 players for cheats aka macro. Yet! How many were for mouses/pedals? How many have been banned in the past month for mouses/pedals? No need to close a topic when honest questions are being made...I know you work hard to keep this server clean only reason i started playing after 12 years but sins being able to survive 4 warriors tanking is pretty ridiculous especially after being tormented parad and helis slamming them...

31 minutes ago, StoneRuin said:

Pretty lame to close other topic on macro mouse/pedal....You said you have banned over 1,000 players for cheats aka macro. Yet! How many were for mouses/pedals? How many have been banned in the past month for mouses/pedals? No need to close a topic when honest questions are being made...I know you work hard to keep this server clean only reason i started playing after 12 years but sins being able to survive 4 warriors tanking is pretty ridiculous especially after being tormented parad and helis slamming them...

Try to get a massive bann on most active clan on pk when server runs a delicate time its not a good idea. I understand your , agree with it , but right now is an action that shall not be done...time to time dude.

Psdt : cheaters or not, they die die by a half geared bp...leave it like it is .

On 11/10/2019 at 1:38 PM, itsCalaMiTY said:

Try to get a massive bann on most active clan on pk when server runs a delicate time its not a good idea. I understand your , agree with it , but right now is an action that shall not be done...time to time dude.

Psdt : cheaters or not, they die die by a half geared bp...leave it like it is .

I mentioned no clan or person, guessing you quoted wrong person. Also you must be new cause no server should a sin be able to tank 4 warriors with +1 max jewls and +7 gear.... Let alone survive para torment and helis... 

2 hours ago, StoneRuin said:

I mentioned no clan or person, guessing you quoted wrong person. Also you must be new cause no server should a sin be able to tank 4 warriors with +1 max jewls and +7 gear.... Let alone survive para torment and helis... 

I didnt  not quote or mention nobody. Im new and im old at same time. I just tell you what you want to happens its not on  benefit of server. Also I said my useless seminaked  bp killed most of those sins, so they only use macro when they see you or you didnt learn to counter an assas yet.

On 11/7/2019 at 8:34 AM, nikos32 said:

So it's been over a month and just silence...How many macro mouse/pedal users have been banned? I still see plenty of sins in cz daily using it.... If we're going to pretend it's not a issue then make it legal and I'll start posting top of the line mouses and pedals for sale with discounts....server has dropped well below 200 for a while and will get worse with how some accounts are treated and how others aren't, Mages shit on multiple times and total silence on macro sins........... 

20 hours ago, StoneRuin said:

So it's been over a month and just silence...How many macro mouse/pedal users have been banned? I still see plenty of sins in cz daily using it.... If we're going to pretend it's not a issue then make it legal and I'll start posting top of the line mouses and pedals for sale with discounts....server has dropped well below 200 for a while and will get worse with how some accounts are treated and how others aren't, Mages shit on multiple times and total silence on macro sins........... 

wrong, is not been just over a month, is been over 3+months, Niko will only reply you there clean, end of story. also once this player's get Ban for good which they should've been months and months ago, now is too late, once one of them are even Ban they all will stop playing, at the end of the day server will die

This topic has 320 views...2 shit replies that are just vague at best. So with that said silence is consent macro mouse/pedals are legal!!! No response since your vague one,  no we're looking into it, no we've caught so and so and banned them just silence.....nice way to run a game....but hey you're the owner so screw it. 

On 11/10/2019 at 8:02 PM, StoneRuin said:

3 hours ago, StoneRuin said:

This topic has 320 views...2 shit replies that are just vague at best. So with that said silence is consent macro mouse/pedals are legal!!! No response since your vague one,  no we're looking into it, no we've caught so and so and banned them just silence.....nice way to run a game....but hey you're the owner so screw it. 

Many macro-users banned since server was launched, even clan leader of the top 5 clans-at-that-time.

We never said that over 1000 players banned for using macro. Also, don't confuse macro with bots, you cannot compare two different severity levels.

Why don't you ask Tuke who was using Logitech G macro or Terminator who was using Razor Synapse macro if macro mice are legal ?

We don't just randomly scan all the active users, if you've reported someone for possible macro usage then we'll keep an eye on him, it usually takes a week but it can also take more than 1 month to get 100% proof of it.

• Thanks 1

On 11/8/2019 at 6:23 AM, DakusHeals said:

then please for the love of god watch hole gambler clan 24/7 cause they ruin pk cause macro

Bak hele bak orospu çocuğuna bak.