Sign in to follow this  
nikos32

10.10.2019 Updates / Güncellemeler / Actualizaciones

• 1) Blessed Upgrade Scroll and Weapon/Armor Enchant Scroll have been removed from the BF Fragment and JM Gem gambling reward list.
  • 2) You can now receive Full Plates +6, Chitins +5, Shells +4, Middle Class Weapons +6, High Class Weapons +5 (instead of +1) when you are gambling with Lotto, Abyss Gem, Red/Green Treasure Chest, Bifrost Fragment, Dark Bifrost Fragment and Juraid Mountain Gem.
  • 3) 4x vice-commandant Guards have been added inside the bowl, they spawn every 60 seconds and they drop Juraid Mountain Gems.
  • 4) Increased the drop rate on BF mobs in CZ, LNS event, Bifrost event and Invading zones.
  • 5) Increased the drop rate on Gelatinous Sire and Cavalry mobs.
  • 6) Clan War's duration time will now be 20 minutes instead of 30.
  • 7) Ultima's AoE damage has been reduced.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• 1) Blessed Upgrade Scroll ve Weapon/Armor Enchant Scroll BF Fragment ve JM Gem ödüllerinden kaldırıldı.
  • 2) Lotto, Abyss Gem, Red/Green Treasure Chest, Biforst Fragment, Dark Biforst Fragment ve Juraid Mountain Gem artık Full Plate +6, Chitins +5, Shells +4, Middle Class Weapons +6, High Class Weapons +5 alacaksınız ( +1 yerine)
  • 3) 4x vice-commandant guardları CZ Bowla eklendi, her 60 saniyede spawn olacak ve Juraid Mountain Gemleri düşecektir.
  • 4) BF Moblarının drop şansı CZ, LNS etkinliğinde, Biforst etkinliğinde ve baskın alanlarında artırıldı.
  • 5) Gelatinous Sire ve Cavalry moblarının drop şansı artırıldı.
  • 6) Clan War etkinliğinin süresi 30 dakikadan 20 dakikaya düşürüldü.
  • 7) Ultima yaratığının AoE hasarı düşürüldü. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• 1) Blessed Upgrade Scroll and Weapon/Armor Enchant Scroll se han eliminado de la lista de recompensas de Fragmento BF y Gema JM.
  • 2) Ahora puedes recibir Full Plates +6, Chitins +5, Shells +4, Middle Class Weapons +6, High Class Weapons +5 (en lugar de +1) cuando juegas con Lotto, Abyss Gem, Red/Green Treasure Chest, Bifrost Fragment, Dark Bifrost Fragment and Juraid Mountain Gem.
  • 3) Se han agregado 4x Guardias del vicecomandante dentro del BOWL, se generan cada 60 segundos y dejan caer gemas de montaña Juraid.
  • 4) Aumentó Drop Rate en mobs BF en CZ, evento LNS, evento Bifrost y zonas invasoras.
  • 5) Aumento el Drop Rate en las Gemas Gelatinous Sire y Cavalry.
  • 6) El tiempo de duración de Clan War ahora será de 20 minutos en lugar de 30.
  • 7) Se ha reducido el daño de AoE de Ultima.

• Like 6

6) Clan War's duration time will now be 20 minutes instead of 30 ...... are you kidding????? is the only good event you have and reduce the time??? REduce Deathmatch that sucks, wars that no have people and add more LSN that alot of people cant play because the schedule.

34 minutes ago, Pride said:

6) Clan War's duration time will now be 20 minutes instead of 30 ...... are you kidding????? is the only good event you have and reduce the time??? REduce Deathmatch that sucks, wars that no have people and add more LSN that alot of people cant play because the schedule.

Have you ever joined in clan war ? All clans except the top one are leaving within 10 minutes max.

Deathmatch duration time is 20 minutes as well.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Pride said:

Join clanwar please.

gz

16 hours ago, nikos32 said:
  • 1) Blessed Upgrade Scroll and Weapon/Armor Enchant Scroll have been removed from the BF Fragment and JM Gem gambling reward list. (What about HP Portion)
  •  
  • 2) You can now receive Full Plates +6, Chitins +5, Shells +4, Middle Class Weapons +6, High Class Weapons +5 (instead of +1) when you are gambling with Lotto, Abyss Gem, Red/Green Treasure Chest, Bifrost Fragment, Dark Bifrost Fragment and Juraid Mountain Gem. ( Could your please wipe out all the Junks that can't even be used at all?) low level pot, rice cake and all that shit. all this are wasting time to delete for space.
  •  
  • 3) 4x vice-commandant Guards have been added inside the bowl, they spawn every 60 seconds and they drop Juraid Mountain Gems. ( I haven't checked that out yet but it sounds too fast to me, you will only make people leeching afk at the spot.
  • should perhaps change it to every 5minutes.
  •  
  •  
  • 4) Increased the drop rate on BF mobs in CZ, LNS event, Bifrost event and Invading zones.
  • 5) Increased the drop rate on Gelatinous Sire and Cavalry mobs.
  • 6) Clan War's duration time will now be 20 minutes instead of 30.
  • 7) Ultima's AoE damage has been reduced.

• 1) Blessed Upgrade Scroll ve Weapon/Armor Enchant Scroll BF Fragment ve JM Gem ödüllerinden kaldırıldı.
  • 2) Lotto, Abyss Gem, Red/Green Treasure Chest, Biforst Fragment, Dark Biforst Fragment ve Juraid Mountain Gem artık Full Plate +6, Chitins +5, Shells +4, Middle Class Weapons +6, High Class Weapons +5 alacaksınız ( +1 yerine)
  • 3) 4x vice-commandant guardları CZ Bowla eklendi, her 60 saniyede spawn olacak ve Juraid Mountain Gemleri düşecektir.
  • 4) BF Moblarının drop şansı CZ, LNS etkinliğinde, Biforst etkinliğinde ve baskın alanlarında artırıldı.
  • 5) Gelatinous Sire ve Cavalry moblarının drop şansı artırıldı.
  • 6) Clan War etkinliğinin süresi 30 dakikadan 20 dakikaya düşürüldü.
  • 7) Ultima yaratığının AoE hasarı düşürüldü. 

• 1) Blessed Upgrade Scroll and Weapon/Armor Enchant Scroll se han eliminado de la lista de recompensas de Fragmento BF y Gema JM.
  • 2) Ahora puedes recibir Full Plates +6, Chitins +5, Shells +4, Middle Class Weapons +6, High Class Weapons +5 (en lugar de +1) cuando juegas con Lotto, Abyss Gem, Red/Green Treasure Chest, Bifrost Fragment, Dark Bifrost Fragment and Juraid Mountain Gem.
  • 3) Se han agregado 4x Guardias del vicecomandante dentro del BOWL, se generan cada 60 segundos y dejan caer gemas de montaña Juraid.
  • 4) Aumentó Drop Rate en mobs BF en CZ, evento LNS, evento Bifrost y zonas invasoras.
  • 5) Aumento el Drop Rate en las Gemas Gelatinous Sire y Cavalry.
  • 6) El tiempo de duración de Clan War ahora será de 20 minutos en lugar de 30.
  • 7) Se ha reducido el daño de AoE de Ultima.

is good you listen but still a lot of work need to be done, I just hope it isn't to late to fix server, best of luck

Edited by Old Professional

1 hour ago, Old Professional said:

is good you listen but still a lot of work need to be done, I just hope it isn't to late to fix server, best of luck

server is going really good. you should move out moradon a bit more my friend :) 

• Haha 2

On 10/10/2019 at 9:10 AM, nikos32 said:

Have you ever joined in clan war ? All clans except the top one are leaving within 10 minutes max.

Deathmatch duration time is 20 minutes as well.

I joined all last sundays clan wars. And even we were fews we stayed .....if you just take the desition looking the first clan war schedule i no have idea. But dont ask me if i join if you no saw the registers before....

14 hours ago, Old Professional said:
  • 4x vice-commandant Guards have been added inside the bowl, they spawn every 60 seconds and they drop Juraid Mountain Gems. ( I haven't checked that out yet but it sounds too fast to me, you will only make people leeching afk at the spot.
  • should perhaps change it to every 5minutes.

Oh that was worse idea, just for rogues stay and kill by 1 hit. Why no more resitance so they need a party for kill it, or as least same as a Atross

On 10/11/2019 at 2:02 AM, Old Professional said:

I dont think sever is broken.  I think it just gets a little old to go to a slot and find it taken over or try to farm but get people who try to take it over and you end up wasting pots and time.  Or going to cz to try to kill new commander guards and find full party at each of them and wont even let you try.  It just gets frustrating to have so few spots to farm inside and outside of bowl.  that you can farm solo at least. 

as for pk, i hardly ever go to cz and find no pk. it maybe 1 pt v 1 pt but always some kind of pk.

i say good job, and thank you for opening this server once the last one we all were playing died off.  Project Ko.  

Thank you Nikos and team. We appreciate all of the hard work you guys put into this.  We know it isnt easy and you get more critique then praise.

We salute you.  But.. you have to keep up with the times or get left behind.  In that note. you will have to do more extreme updates soon or you will see more people jump ship. Im not too worried about updates since im stuck in the middle of the pack working on uping my gear.  but others MUST have thier ego and bank accounts fed or they will go somewhere else.  its unfortunate they have no loyalty to you or anyone.  even their own clannies.  but it is the truth.