Sign in to follow this  
Binweezy

Loading character to another region?

Decided to make a 2ndary character. Turns out every time I go to another location 90% of the time I will be frozen in "Loading Information [1]". Only solution is to task messenger and end task and reset game KO all over again. Is this an attempt to prevent cheaters from cheating or some sort??? If so, this is only hurting legit players trying to enjoy this game.

I can't even merchant for 1 hr without getting DC'ed either, so I don't even bother attempting to get Hero/God of Wings. Probably one of the better KO private servers, but also one of the BUGGIEST. But at one point its going to frustrate players and just stop playing KO all together.

There isn't any DC issue, there are people who're using multiclient-chars and they're in merchant mode for 12+ hours without any DC.
If you're getting "Disconnected from Server" message then the first thing that you've gotta check is your network.
If your connection is not wireless then please provide us with the following info;
1) the nickname of the char. that was dced.
2) the date and time when DC occurred.