Sign in to follow this  
TerminatoR

server need balance

https://ibb.co/p2nb1T0

or i will take my team and we go human side and we both can kill atross and riote for fun cause @blood aint playing as much RememberMe  i dont see them pking soooo i leave this upto the humans you guys wanna make this fair we make it fair you guys wanna be spastics i guess fuck all you i come human side and i promise you @gamblers @allstar they will be no isi for yous i promise 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, TerminatoR said:

https://ibb.co/p2nb1T0

or i will take my team and we go human side and we both can kill atross and riote for fun cause @blood aint playing as much RememberMe  i dont see them pking soooo i leave this upto the humans you guys wanna make this fair we make it fair you guys wanna be spastics i guess fuck all you i come human side and i promise you @gamblers @allstar they will be no isi for yous i promise 

GL HF. please try your best bro :) 

Notsobad i only talk to 4 people from your clan   you  geek cahib and oxijean and jr the rest are an educated mother fuckers   google translate and yes i will take isi every single time i have 8 sins so lets be fair and all have fun and get some of those humans to come karus side cause everytime u see humans running behind humans chasing 1 party just for 50 nps 

Aynen gerizekalı ingilizce bilmediğimden ingilizce yazmadım.Bir daha ülkem hakkında yorum yapmaya kalkarsan arab ve bunlar gereğini yapmazsa ben yapacağım @Majesty haberiniz olsun.Bütün oyuncuların bir bok kullandığını söylediği ve her defasında parayla itemlerini aldığı bariz olan bu yavşağı banlamadığınız sürece gerçek para ile item satışının yasak olduğu safsatasını ne kadar daha sürdüreceksiniz? @nikos32 learn TURKISH arab.

Edited by INumenoreanI

@Marv really funny kid keep trying mate keep running with 2 or 3x pt humans against 1x pt I don't know how you guys call that pk go kill atross and riote better that's my advice for you gl hahahahahaha

1 hour ago, TerminatoR said:

Notsobad i only talk to 4 people from your clan   you  geek cahib and oxijean and jr the rest are an educated mother fuckers   google translate and yes i will take isi every single time i have 8 sins so lets be fair and all have fun and get some of those humans to come karus side cause everytime u see humans running behind humans chasing 1 party just for 50 nps 

Ekran-Al-nt-s.png

another advice to you my friend, stop drinking camel piss 9_9

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, NotSoBad said:

Ekran-Al-nt-s.png

another advice to you my friend, stop drinking camel piss 9_9

camel piss is good for you makes you realise alot of things but i dont no whats up in turkey seems everything is different 😛

2 hours ago, INumenoreanI said:

Aynen gerizekalı ingilizce bilmediğimden ingilizce yazmadım.Bir daha ülkem hakkında yorum yapmaya kalkarsan arab ve bunlar gereğini yapmazsa ben yapacağım @Majesty haberiniz olsun.Bütün oyuncuların bir bok kullandığını söylediği ve her defasında parayla itemlerini aldığı bariz olan bu yavşağı banlamadığınız sürece gerçek para ile item satışının yasak olduğu safsatasını ne kadar daha sürdüreceksiniz? @nikos32 learn TURKISH arab.

sos lan

Edited by TerminatoR

2 hours ago, TerminatoR said:

camel piss is good for you makes you realise alot of things but i dont no whats up in turkey seems everything is different 😛

Dear Masturbator, is this english?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Marv said:

Dear Masturbator, is this english?

what i meant is MR TURKISH is you are a men cause of camel piss means you are a men cause of arabs otherwise you wouldnt be and you know the rest 😛 

pay your rents and bills  from us 😛and pretend its turkey :D and be happy like others which they know the truth and pretend they dont no anything so now sus lan 

Edited by TerminatoR

Looks like we're going nowhere but escalating here... TerminatoR asks for balance, that's it (he may be right or wrong, i'm not here to judge)

• Thanks 1