Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Majesty

14.09.2019 Updates / Güncellemeler / Actualizaciones

Recommended Posts

  • Kings' cape is now tagged/censored in Deathmatch event zone.
  • Deathmatch skills are now TBL protected.
  • Applied patch to prevent LR hack.
  • Level 72 Ice Staff skill can now slow enemies down.
  • Stun rates have been lowered (players' test & feedback required).
  • The king elections have started.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  • Deathmatch etkinlik alanında Kral Pelerini artık gözükmeyecek
  • Deathmatch skiller artık TBL korumalıdır
  • LR hack önlemek için yama uygulandı
  • Level 72 Ice Staff artık düşman oyuncuları yavaşlatacak
  • Stun oranları düşürüldü. (Test ve geri dönüş gerekmektedir.)
  • Krallık seçimleri başladı.

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  • La capa de los Reyes ahora está etiquetada / censurada en la zona de eventos Deathmatch.
  • Las habilidades en Deathmatch ahora tambien están protegidas por TBL. ( todas las zonas ) 
  • Se agregado un Parche aplicado para evitar la piratería de LR.
  • El skill 72 Ice ( Baston ) ahora puede ralentizar a los enemigos.
  • Se han reducido las tasas de aturdimiento ( STUN )  (se requieren pruebas y comentarios de los jugadores).
  • Las elecciones del rey han comenzado.
     
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

omg this server hate mages low def no plink low hp and now low stun  

how that haapen u already checked it before and u stuned 2/32 so now what 0 /32 hit !!!!!? 

really ?! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am happy to see such updates, especially stun rate, because even newbie LR mage can stun anyone with 1-2 staff skill despide of LR resst. Now, we will test the lowered stun rate, I wish it become a fair rate.. Thanks for updates.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

birsürü item alıp lr karakter yaptık ztn magenin defansı linenle 750 adam sana 1.5k vuruyor sen 700 kitlemeden nasıl kesceksin ki ?

 %20 kitliyordu şimdi hiç kitlemiyor. şimdi kendinize sorun insanlar neden serveri bırakıyor diye.

 

çok iyi iş çıkartmışsınız tebrikler. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Oxijean said:

I am happy to see such updates, especially stun rate, because even newbie LR mage can stun anyone with 1-2 staff skill despide of LR resst. Now, we will test the lowered stun rate, I wish it become a fair rate.. Thanks for updates.

really !! so why u run after mage all time in cz !!!

when u see me u left your party and your enamy only just run after mage coze he die 2 hit also when i hit u with staff no stun coze u already used magic sheild 

so its fair for u coze mage die in 2 hit and no stun gg rofl 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Majesty said:
  • Kings' cape is now tagged/censored in Deathmatch event zone.
  • Deathmatch skills are now TBL protected.
  • Applied patch to prevent LR hack.
  • Level 72 Ice Staff skill can now slow enemies down.
  • Stun rates have been lowered (players' test & feedback required).
  • The king elections have started.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  • Deathmatch etkinlik alanında Kral Pelerini artık gözükmeyecek
  • Deathmatch skiller artık TBL korumalıdır
  • LR hack önlemek için yama uygulandı
  • Level 72 Ice Staff artık düşman oyuncuları yavaşlatacak
  • Stun oranları düşürüldü. (Test ve geri dönüş gerekmektedir.)
  • Krallık seçimleri başladı.

Skill 72 ice staff skill slowing yes... but no have range, can't made combo cuz when u use it ur char stay static... need fix style ice staff skill to last patch, but slowing.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Osama said:

really !! so why u run after mage all time in cz !!!

when u see me u left your party and your enamy only just run after mage coze he die 2 hit also when i hit u with staff no stun coze u already used magic sheild 

so its fair for u coze mage die in 2 hit and no stun gg rofl 

I always run to mage, and always stunned in 1-2 skill. You got used to kill easily with stun, now it becomes a fair rate and you say it is not fair. Apart from being stunned, there is no assasin to kill any mage using DD helm within 2-3 skills unless mage have debuff. Be fair, even newbie mage with could kill me in VS due to stunning rate.. There is no point in crying, let the users to check whether it is a fair rate or not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Majesty you and the Boys should get yourself in PK by using a ICE / Light Mage,

I don't really see what is all the Fuss about lowering the Rate when it was fine,

1st, the Ice Nova are slowing ppl down 24/7, also 42 skills is the only skill should be slowing ppl, or at least having the chance to do as such.

now even staff skills is lmfao.

we should all play Mage in server?

2nd, Light Stun rate is strong but that's the only thing gives and keep Light Mage as a playing Class, you just toke off the only thing that Gives Light Mage to play as a character, while it was totally Fine before, I don't even play mage, yet I disagree for this changes, 

 

I don't understand why you guys always listen to player's too much while you made your own decision on update then change it just because a little amount of users hated being STUN while Basically the truth is only because they have no idea how to play as a team.

Mages die so fast, now you just taken off everything from a Light Mage to even play it.

 

Also @Oxijean this has a very Reasonable explanation to why your being STUN so easy, none of your items are qualified to stand by pass a Light mage.

your an ICE Resistance ROuge only

Edited by Old Professional
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Old Professional said:

@Majesty you and the Boys should get yourself in PK by using a ICE / Light Mage,

I don't really see what is all the Fuss about lowering the Rate when it was fine,

1st, the Ice Nova are slowing ppl down 24/7, also 42 skills is the only skill should be slowing ppl, or at least having the chance to do as such.

now even staff skills is lmfao.

we should all play Mage in server?

2nd, Light Stun rate is strong but that's the only thing gives and keep Light Mage as a playing Class, you just toke off the only thing that Gives Light Mage to play as a character, while it was totally Fine before, I don't even play mage, yet I disagree for this changes, 

 

I don't understand why you guys always listen to player's too much while you made your own decision on update then change it just because a little amount of users hated being STUN while Basically the truth is only because they have no idea how to play as a team.

Mages die so fast, now you just taken off everything from a Light Mage to even play it.

 

Also @Oxijean this has a very Reasonable explanation to why your being STUN so easy, none of your items are qualified to stand by pass a Light mage.

your an ICE Resistance ROuge only

Now I am using sherion but before that I was using Selfname and even that does not make any difference.. Beside, not only me but also priests and warriors have such problems which shows that ,in past, having high LR resst is almost no effect on stun.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Oxijean I understand what your saying but the point is with out being able to STUN as it is, there's no point of this Class,

this is the only reason why Light Mage is playable.

also I play priest 24/7 I work my way out, out of the STUNNING period, while team support me for 3-4 sec minor, = Enemies are either all dead or TP by Mage, there's ways around it to easy out being Annoyed by STUN and to kill the way how Mage are being able to do what it does.

being able to STUN aggressively is necessary, with out it, you may as well ask Admin to take off Mage class Completely then no one else will ever complain.

 

I think the real Solution isn't just about a Mage being able to have High STUN Rate, problem is having the resistance being affectively is too Low in chances of being able to Resist being STUN,SlOW.

I also Tried it by taking on 3 Light Mage at once playing with a Rouge (SIN). and a Light Mage.

i used Scorpion Shield+7, + the Mage Light Resistance which gives me over 160 LR, i almost, just worked out over the Damage Plus the STUN Rate was just fine enough to PK Against 3 Light Mage and all got killed by Rouge.

 

so the solution and the problems isn't all about Mage STUN RATE, is the Percentage of leading the Resistance are way too High for being able to give effect.

 

 

Edited by Old Professional
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Osama said:

omg this server hate mages low def no plink low hp and now low stun  

how that haapen u already checked it before and u stuned 2/32 so now what 0 /32 hit !!!!!? 

really ?! 

the reason many sins run from mages is because some mages (not to say many) use talia DD + Helmet = 70 DD and we do only 400 spike lol you got to be kidding me.
So this is fair now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

some mages. so punish all because some baba have op.. lower spike dmg then. wtf. come on. stun is only thing keeping mage active. its hard enough for mages already. now you want to cut off the only thing that levels the playing field? thats bs.  im just starting mage now im rethinking. if stun isnt effective now, to protect mages from baba OP players that only care about bringing themselves up.

 

if stun is not effective. you MUST bring up. otherwise you will see a mass migration to MaxKo, MyKol, RealKO or the other servers online now.  I hope you make the right choice here. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's not hard to revert any changes that you didn't like, you need to calm down folks. There are only 2x 1298 servers capable of making such great updates, almost weekly, and ProfessionalKO is one of these so you should be proud for being part of it :) 

@Apple , what do you mean there is no range ? it has the same range as fire and light staff skills. Also you can combo just fine while left clicking.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...