Sign in to follow this  
Chazone

id:chazon69 (SonSoleS items)

I shared my password with a person who nick is Terrordrone in game to play BP with mine character. He traded the items in the char and he is not giving them back now. It is clear that he traded the items with his second computer or with a friend. I make this topic to prevent people do the same mistake again.

first of all, what kind of items,

second, what do you expect the outcome of sharing accounts with players? I am very sure this isn't your first day to play KO, you should know better mate.

also your trusting a player from a country that has top records of most BANs and cheat out of all server, wouldn't you possibly think should've been more caution rather then trusting an Act in-game of trust. 

there's no loyalty or Honour in this game, there's only whos got the most cost of items in game. and to make the shit loads of cash from it.

if you have token screenshots or some type of back tracking days/time I am sure GM would be kind enough to help you so. 

if the items is really yours, GL

1 hour ago, Old Professional said:

first of all, what kind of items,

second, what do you expect the outcome of sharing accounts with players? I am very sure this isn't your first day to play KO, you should know better mate.

also your trusting a player from a country that has top records of most BANs and cheat out of all server, wouldn't you possibly think should've been more caution rather then trusting an Act in-game of trust. 

there's no loyalty or Honour in this game, there's only whos got the most cost of items in game. and to make the shit loads of cash from it.

if you have token screenshots or some type of back tracking days/time I am sure GM would be kind enough to help you so. 

if the items is really yours, GL

Dude wtf seriously,leave the fucking attituted of wanting everyone to quit the server holy fucking shit with you.

I have known chazon for years,he was king in the last proko server,and he is very trustable,nikos knows him aswell.

Edited by Ragnar

1 hour ago, Ragnar said:

Dude wtf seriously,leave the fucking attituted of wanting everyone to quit the server holy fucking shit with you.

I have known chazon for years,he was king in the last proko server,and he is very trustable,nikos knows him aswell.

You should learn your English Properly!

you need to learn your English right before you criticize someone, the msg I put was to support him,

1 hour ago, Old Professional said:

You should learn your English Properly!

you need to learn your English right before you criticize someone, the msg I put was to support him,

Yeah sure,remembering him that he is from Peru and saying most of players who get banned are peruvians,actually helps him so much.

Also,u gonna come here trying to teach me how to speak in english?

Funny one.

Edited by Ragnar

he got password 29 august

he took items 30 august or 31 august, you can clearly see that from logs

then he trade back after a day 1 september

and took all of them again 2 september

how he could give them 2 months ago, he doesnt even has password 2 months ago :)

Edited by Chazone

I don't care the items which he got

there is only one item which has some worth, topic is created for just information as I said before.

there is no mean if you make post without any investigation, you just kill the main idea of why I made this topic with your wrong informations :)

First of all, I didn't call you a liar, but everything I wrote is a fact. You've traded HB+7 and dual roc from Nexus to your character (SonSoleS), 2 months ago.

According to TerrorDrone, you disturbed him and his brother irl, he got upset and took all the items from SonSoleS (every item that was on that account).

That's why we've a rule for such cases, which I assume that you're aware of;

Shared or purchased accounts
Will receive no Customer Support
and can lead to Permanent Ban

Despite that, I still tried to help considering that you made a topic under Game Support section, I thought that you were looking for support.

• Thanks 1