2019-8-21-16-9-23.jpg

https://ibb.co/3ByNCTQ

i wont be in same place with that racist toxic player anymore. i dont know its a ban issue or not. but all the ppl needs to know that guy dont like turks. 

imagine all the ppl living life in peace 

love you all ❤️ 

best regards. 

Leeroy.

9 minutes ago, Lee said:

2019-8-21-16-9-23.jpg

https://ibb.co/3ByNCTQ

i wont be in same place with that racist toxic player anymore. i dont know its a ban issue or not. but all the ppl needs to know that guy dont like turks. 

imagine all the ppl living life in peace 

love you all ❤️ 

best regards. 

Leeroy.

hi leeroy :D

38 minutes ago, INumenoreanI said:

This isn't racism yes but if u don't like Turks why do u want our help for killin Isilioon?Aren't you ashamed?

And yes,i don't like swedes.

first of all, you and your clan always Begs me to come with my clannies to help you guys kill isiloon, and now you are here bitching about me? man ur a joke and the biggest noob in pk aswell XD, and yeah let that turk leave no1 will miss him anyway,  😘

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Harunga said:

first of all, you and your clan always Begs me to come with my clannies to help you guys kill isiloon, and now you are here bitching about me? man ur a joke and the biggest noob in pk aswell XD, and yeah let that turk leave no1 will miss him anyway,  😘

@nikos32 that language shows everything.

imagine all the ppl living life in peace.

❤️ love you all

best regards

Leeroy.

Edited by Lee

2 minutes ago, Lee said:

@nikos32 that language shows everything.

imagine all the ppl living life in peace.

❤️ love you all

best regards

Leeroy.

Did you show nikos what u wrote to me aswell? or only what i write u to you? ur so stupid, theres no honor in ur soul, shame on u

4 hours ago, Harunga said:

Fatih Terim is a famous Turkish football manager,he have a motto;Look at the tabela.And i have a word for u;Go play in the sand.M1RLn9.jpg

2019 who like and doesn't like , tbh dont know why you even posted this at first place.
and why ?

Edited by Harzi

He only said he doesn't like turks, this doesn't make him racist.. people shouldn't be so sensitive.

But, I'll keep this topic open in case someone has different opinion and has to say something.

EDIT: This topic has been locked on September 30th.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1