Sign in to follow this  
geek

RealNiggaRollCall is cheating

24 minutes ago, HerryHere said:

i can fuck u easy bro . and u gonna cry to nikos check me check my pc HerryHere use cheat bla bla bla. :D

idiot sin with mage xD

they use DD in vs , this is the only server I see Rouge put DD on in a vs

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1st of all you only can do vs with me using sc transformation for hidding your fucking TALIA DD50, im smart so stop spam thing that isnt true.

2nd BIGHUNTER here we are speaking about cheaters , no about who is better...because you are noob for me so stop talk things that you dont know.

3er I am making a video from RealMacro for finish this topic.

Edited by ICh4veTerOl
  • Haha 1

Well it's time to squeeze more lemon juice into the wound :v
To be very honest with yall IT'S WAY IMPOSSIBLE TO BEAT A GOOD GEARED + SKILLED PLAYER even if you're a PRO ASSASSIN. 
This makes me suspicious since he didn't use Flame rings or any elemental rings, he used only dual ROL. 

And chavetero you always with mage TP and that sucks dude.

9 hours ago, Old Professional said:

they use DD in vs , this is the only server I see Rouge put DD on in a vs

hahahaha that's true man, theTM also uses Transformation Scrolls and VS me with DD + talia 50 DD  xD 
Nicks? here we go = halilHARAS, TheBiladerrr. 😁😁

22 minutes ago, angeloff said:

hahahaha that's true man, theTM also uses Transformation Scrolls and VS me with DD + talia 50 DD  xD 
Nicks? here we go = halilHARAS, TheBiladerrr. 😁😁

while people vs or fight more then 1 solo, most players in server use this TS only so they could hide with what they wearing, so if anyone ever record a vs video or record themselves = GG 😂

I love this drama. I think he use some kind of macro but not all the time or two people are playing that character one of them is very good and the other is really bad. Cause when i vs with him i killed him easily. After that he pmed me so hard and we vs again. Vs was pretty close then he ranaway (cause someone attacked him). 

P.S. : Herry i love ur talias m8. 

Estamos hablando de tramposos, no de mis magos, sí, es muy malo para los humanos que me siguen 3 vs 1 y no pueden matarme porque mi mago tp mí, pero solo digo que herreyhere, angeloff son muy noobs, así que ¿por qué perdió Realmacro 1 vs contra angeloff? Angeloff, herreyhere, MB, SKYLINE son nps gratis en cz, todos de tu clan son novatos y muchos fueron prohibidos, solo este Realmacro puede hacer vs conmigo porque le encanta macro cuando lo hace conmigo, siempre usando macro pero terminaré con este novato algún día, así que seguiremos engañando al tazón,

Edited by ICh4veTerOl

On ‎8‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 6:58 AM, ICh4veTerOl said:

1st of all you only can do vs with me using sc transformation for hidding your fucking TALIA DD50, im smart so stop spam thing that isnt true.

2nd BIGHUNTER here we are speaking about cheaters , no about who is better...because you are noob for me so stop talk things that you dont know.

3er I am making a video from RealMacro for finish this topic.

Yeah.... your smart right lmao https://ibb.co/sjHLpM0

your with Shio+1, Sherion+7, Red Armor+7s,Skel Belt......all top items yet you use DD as what you call yourselves better? lol good for you.

In short, No matter how skilled and experienced assasin u are - In this server, you won't be able to beat a sin that is mediocre in terms of skills and well-geared in terms of items.

Unless you cheat, in that case its totally possible(RealNiggaRollCall).

As an experienced sin, I can recognize exactly when the sin im vsing is cheating or not.

There is no doubt in my mind that RealNiggaRollCall cheats somehow, he simply hides it very well.

The suspicious hp regen, the endless mana and the fact that my dual selfnames +7/dual flame rings barely scatch the guy.

The video I uploaded about him vsing Brutality says it all...

The guy managed to hold his ground completly naked against a skilled assasin which also has one of the best assasin gears in the server..
When he reaches low hp, he simply puts his clothes back on and whoops, his hp regains like hes vsing a scarecrow... 

If that's not cheating or at least suspicious as fuk then im a fuking vegetable.

My combo is like Death, i can do 13 hits with my assasin too and RealNiggaRollCall can kill me with same life that was  Death on vs with him on his video with shit items -.- , for that reason I say that this players is cheater but humans say NO he is good players jajaja omg 

On 8/21/2019 at 9:43 AM, ICh4veTerOl said:

Estamos hablando de tramposos, no de mis magos, sí, es muy malo para los humanos que me siguen 3 vs 1 y no pueden matarme porque mi mago tp mí, pero solo digo que herreyhere, angeloff son muy noobs, así que ¿por qué perdió Realmacro 1 vs contra angeloff? Angeloff, herreyhere, MB, SKYLINE son nps gratis en cz, todos de tu clan son novatos y muchos fueron prohibidos, solo este Realmacro puede hacer vs conmigo porque le encanta macro cuando lo hace conmigo, siempre usando macro pero terminaré con este novato algún día, así que seguiremos engañando al tazón,

Hablas muy grueso y como pendejo, si tuviera tus items te parto, pero el puto skelly belt te protege.

bien bocona la gente csm.

13 hours ago, Old Professional said:

Yeah.... your smart right lmao https://ibb.co/sjHLpM0

your with Shio+1, Sherion+7, Red Armor+7s,Skel Belt......all top items yet you use DD as what you call yourselves better? lol good for you.

He used a DD helmet against me today either xD...

Truly pathetic tbh

• Sad 1

I killed him 3-0 few days ago when he bet 5 gbs that he would win,he gave me 150m,still.waiting for the 350m left ..

Edited by Ragnar

RealNigga using RAZER MOUSE WITH HIS PROGRAM, IT IS MACRO..... , Nikos banned mage of my Friend Fuegito for using MOUSE RAZER AND AUTOATACK IN FARM WITH HIS RAZER MOUSE.... why no banned realnigga and babafingo ?, they using mouse razer too... MOUSE RAZER HAVE A PROGRAM FOR SETUP MINOR....

He has already received strikes, if we find out he's still cheating he'll be banned. chill out mate.

15 minutes ago, Apple said:

RealNigga using RAZER MOUSE WITH HIS PROGRAM, IT IS MACRO..... , Nikos banned mage of my Friend Fuegito for using MOUSE RAZER AND AUTOATACK IN FARM WITH HIS RAZER MOUSE.... why no banned realnigga and babafingo ?, they using mouse razer too... MOUSE RAZER HAVE A PROGRAM FOR SETUP MINOR....

Yes im afk on moradon cuz I play another server and i can log 2 accounts on diferentes servers, because cz only have 6 humans ( i only go  cz if it has 20 to more players) Realcheater Is a noob using something, i used dd10 because i saw your talía pauldron Death Like herreyhere style  , oe Apple ese babafingo esta al mismo nivel que angeloff si esque te ha ganado en vs es xk si o si está usando macro xk son webadas de rogue

Edited by ICh4veTerOl