while you attacking a Mob or Boss, 

there's no way you can stand at the same spot using (Rouge) SIN skill (Hide) with out being attacked right under a Boss when you were still attacking it am I right?

if you were attacking a Mob or Boss if your using the skill (hide) right on top of it your (Hidden) would either get cancelled or fail am I right? ( as I am not sure with this because even I get cancelled myself on Sin)

it is sad that people only can play a game with Dirty Tricks just so they can make it easier for them self to win over Skills and being able to kill Boss with out Dying.

This dude was killing a Samma in CZ right under it while have 30% lefted he (Hide) right under it, with out getting cancel or fail! (It is so Ridiculous with just a simple game but the amount of Dirty players are Running in such a Huge (Number)

https://ibb.co/gJ06BYC

Also Niko: I am not sure what happen with the server but, Bugs are getting more and more, I Response from Death, and my HP/MP was 60% Full only.

it happen to me 2x today,

also the items Bug are getting Affected more often then before.

also like everyone been saying, the loading page is a big concern, now I'm not sure if you did it on purpose for the environment of saving a better chance from people multiple Logins,

if that's so I am cool with it.

but it is a Hassle just to play a game and you have to login 10X or more just to get in.

and read my private msg please.

Edited by Old Professional

if you time it just right after the first hit you can use hide in between the hits and successfully use the skill without taking damage, and the agro is thrown to the kser and the kser dies.. Sounds like u tried to ks his boss, he used hide, the samma killed you, and now ur salty.. Im just giving my opinion.

16 minutes ago, SinisterWar said:

if you time it just right after the first hit you can use hide in between the hits and successfully use the skill without taking damage, and the agro is thrown to the kser and the kser dies.. Sounds like u tried to ks his boss, he used hide, the samma killed you, and now ur salty.. Im just giving my opinion.

WRONG! I was watching him while I was running at him, I care less about a Drop.