BrhNegative

attentive to this post

I only see 6 members in that party and no one is called "Fatty" or "Apple".

Considering that it was a clan drop, we believe that the clan leader has the right to do w/e they want with this drop.
But on the other hand he also said that he'll pay the party members who helped. So, who's paid until now ? Everyone except IvanaYTurbe? ?

Apple wasnt from their clan,he only pmed me speaking for 4BlackPride,he was on party when cs dropped and he says he didnt get anything.

Edited by Ragnar

26 minutes ago, nikos32 said:

I only see 6 members in that party and no one is called "Fatty" or "Apple".

Considering that it was a clan drop, we believe that the clan leader has the right to do w/e they want with this drop.
But on the other hand he also said that he'll pay the party members who helped. So, who's paid until now ? Everyone except IvanaYTurbe? ?

of course he has the right to do whatever he wants with the cs, what I am going to do is that the cs was sold and left me, I asked him as much as to harunga and scootap and they replied that he had already distributed all those who were in the pt and that is what bothers me since he has no photo of those who were, because we were only the ones who saw in pt.

1 hour ago, nikos32 said:

So Death, Stinkfist and BlackPride got their share but 4BlackPride and IvanaYTurbe did not

As I told you, in particular they didn't give me anything about blackpride, I wouldn't know how to tell you, but I think I'm used to doing that kind of stupid things and leaving nothing to others.

Ragnar Nikos doesn't have a say in any drop on any fucking clan drama situation none of that bullshit were adults they settle it simple as that 

Edited by nikos32
removed the insults

This is between the clan and clan alone simple as that. Quit getting involved in other people's business no one absouletly no one wants to hear your opinion on a god damn fucking thing 

Edited by nikos32
removed the insults
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, bballfreak said:

This is between the clan and clan alone simple as that you fucking reet I can't take your teachers pet bullshit man. What the fuck kinda bitch are you? Bruno ya fucking cunt . Quit getting involved in other people's fucking business and fuck right off no one absouletly no one wants to hear your fucking opinion on a god damn fucking thing you worthless waste of space 

I hope nikos actually bans you for the ammount of insults you just wrote.

And fyi,im involved as i fucking bought the cs.

HAHA,hes threatning me at ko4life asking where do i live via PM,ur madness for this game is ridiculous.

Edited by nikos32
removed the insults

And bballfreak,ur the one who has to stay out of this topic,u have nothing to do here since ur a HelloTitty member.

21 hours ago, Ragnar said:

This guy pmed me a few times ingame claiming he didnt get anything from cs,and other people aswell,i have ss of pms.

a quick simple question"  was you in the Party or helped with the isi?

3 hours ago, Old Professional said:

a quick simple question"  was you in the Party or helped with the isi?

Dude is that question even serious?I bought the cs from them,thats why people pmed me about it,and thats why i sold it as fast as possible,after i sold it nobody have pmed me.

1 hour ago, Ragnar said:

Dude is that question even serious?I bought the cs from them,thats why people pmed me about it,and thats why i sold it as fast as possible,after i sold it nobody have pmed me.

then what has this got to do with you?

you bought the CS from yourself with GBs and items, ( if that's true) then why would you be worrying about people PMing you for shit!

doesn't make any sense, your a  random person that bought the CS off (LOYALTY) clan member with a clean trade, so it has nothing to do with you.

Rather there clan members claim to have a share or not, there clan has to deal with it.

it is as simple as that. but seeing you sold the CS just because of some msg with in 2days while you got it. also makes no sense, (What were u afraid of?)

If you did nothing wrong GM can back track you with days of your trade/IP was clean u would have nothing to worry about, 

I just don't get the point of you selling it while you wanted, plus because of some simple annoying msg on not getting a share,

Rule number 1, if your not online ofcourse your not gonna get a share! ( people did the hardwork and AFK/Offline get a piece of it?#Jokers# not a Charity gaming)

Rule number 2, if your new in clan or hardly logs it is simple you shouldn't be getting anything for a big drop, because you hardly do anything with the clan why should they share with somebody who almost do nothing with the clan to support with?

Rule number 3, if you can't take it like a man to not have nothing then don't bother supporting anyone with a Boss.

(Coming back over & over again crying about getting a share while everyone already had there chance to over a week ago is a waste of time)

simple action of itself which is drama! play with skills# don't dream on getting items or need items from people is the best way of GG. I play from day 1 with no items no share ( apart from upgrade/ buy and reselling) and everyone wants me in party to win. so stop crying for share and move on with skills. whoever that is"

Dude really,of course there are people claiming for the ir cut,before i bought the cs i had a chat with Loyalty leader about why he wanted to sell it so much,and he explained me that he was gonna gear the clan and share the gbs.Now i sold the cs already,so i dont have anything else to do here.

I havent the cs anymore,oberynnymerosmartell has it now so...im kinda done here,i showed the pms of some people,got nothing else to say.

Edited by Ragnar

1 hour ago, Old Professional said:

then what has this got to do with you?

you bought the CS from yourself with GBs and items, ( if that's true) then why would you be worrying about people PMing you for shit!

doesn't make any sense, your a  random person that bought the CS off (LOYALTY) clan member with a clean trade, so it has nothing to do with you.

Rather there clan members claim to have a share or not, there clan has to deal with it.

it is as simple as that. but seeing you sold the CS just because of some msg with in 2days while you got it. also makes no sense, (What were u afraid of?)

If you did nothing wrong GM can back track you with days of your trade/IP was clean u would have nothing to worry about, 

I just don't get the point of you selling it while you wanted, plus because of some simple annoying msg on not getting a share,

Rule number 1, if your not online ofcourse your not gonna get a share! ( people did the hardwork and AFK/Offline get a piece of it?#Jokers# not a Charity gaming)

Rule number 2, if your new in clan or hardly logs it is simple you shouldn't be getting anything for a big drop, because you hardly do anything with the clan why should they share with somebody who almost do nothing with the clan to support with?

Rule number 3, if you can't take it like a man to not have nothing then don't bother supporting anyone with a Boss.

(Coming back over & over again crying about getting a share while everyone already had there chance to over a week ago is a waste of time)

simple action of itself which is drama! play with skills# don't dream on getting items or need items from people is the best way of GG. I play from day 1 with no items no share ( apart from upgrade/ buy and reselling) and everyone wants me in party to win. so stop crying for share and move on with skills. whoever that is"

your comment is a bit stupid I was in the pt and I thought they would keep it Harunga did nothing for him was not in the pt when the cs fell, dankgaming was so pathetic and angry and be a warrior and change to priest to be able to use it until there I did not say or ask for something in return, any change when he sold it because he did not claim anything at all just ask if they had sold it and when the amount was why I did PM to ragnar, based on that I asked harunga if he distributed to all of us who were in the isi drop pt, and he answered me with a yes, well then I let him know that I was also there when that happened then who was the problem if dankgaming could not take a picture of those We were in the pt, and as he said he distributed to all who were without knowing who were in the pt ?, is something illogical.