BrhNegative

attentive to this post

I was with the loyalty clan when we killed Isilion and dropped the cs that I just came to find out 2 days after they sold it and that they distributed everything that was sold, DankGaming boasts that it distributed everything to those who were in the pt and that I had nothing else, this image says the opposite to my LOYALTY did not give me anything of what they sold and that belonged to me like everyone else, I know that it is not bannable but I make this post to explain a little of my discomfort that I have they who after helping me in something in that clan did not even thank me for helping them
Att : IvanaYturbe

https://ibb.co/vxPtDH2

Edited by BrhNegative

what a fucking noob you are ivana you never spoke up saying you were in the party so how would I know. I haven't played ko in years and years and I didn't know there are so many greedy ass babies who still play this shit. I got a cs and first term and deathcantbe tried to scam it off me. As you can see in the pic there they left the pt to try to ninja it. Second off I asked multiple times in clan chat who was in the aprty so I can give them a split. Never once I saw your name because when your on line you never do shit you sit there and don't do anything. Stop trying to start so much drama dude I sold the cs and I didn't get shit myself. I gave it to all the clannies and the others in party you wanted to rush so fast to quit clan and start shit so yes your not gonna get shit now so have fun with the game you greedy fuck

But like I said I haven't played this game in years I never took a ss like you so I didn't know you were in the party. And also I wasn't even expecting to get a cs

and before the party was started there never was anything said about sharing so honestly I could have said fuck you all and took it for myself but instead I sold it and gave it all away 

I am not greedy when you asked in the clan I was not connected because what work do you understand that? , and if you did not know I told Scootap and Harunga that if they had sold because I thought they were going to stay in the clan I am not a child nor do I want to take advantage of the situation, you simply said that you gave away everything you had and that is worse because you do not know how things were or who was in the pt and distributed to distribute without knowing anything about who was in the pt
P.S:
1-I am not crying
2- I am not greedy

I claim what seems fair to me

Selling this CS is a stupid idea from the beginning, look how much drama that made.. would be better that you kept it to yourself.

Edited by Sculpy

ok and they never told me shit about it I sold the cs over a week ago dude and you just asked this like yesterday like wtf you aren't even active really dude

yeah but sculpy everyone was telling me to sell t I dint want it no more because of people like this greedy asf and wasn't to start more drama in the forums when it was all over and done with its a fucking game. And like you said its no bannable so your just here to try and start more shit 

1 minute ago, sexualna said:

yeah but sculpy everyone was telling me to sell t I dint want it no more because of people like this greedy asf and wasn't to start more drama in the forums when it was all over and done with its a fucking game. And like you said its no bannable so your just here to try and start more shit 

i wonder who are the 1's that told you to do it .. cuz when i asked everyone, most of the ppl said not to sell, guess ppl are telling different stories, anyways its not my business, just gave my opinion about it, 

I don't give a damn if you sold it or not, I am a drop clan and when I fell or asked for something in return or asked to give it to me I only assumed that I was going to stay in the clan, I realized that you sold it through the forum and Now you realize that I do not use the forum much so that I understand and when I told Harunga that if I had sold it then I played a part like everyone equally, greedy? You are abnormal, I am not, you just want to keep the things of others, period

how am I keeping anything what do you not understand about I gave ALL the gbs to the people who told me was in party and your over here saying im triyng to keep something for myself like really? 

Still waiting aswell.
Or atleast for a reply... Ever since you decided to sell it, you ignored evry pm.
You would check right... before splitting the money.

The way i see it, it was a LOYALTY clan drop the drama should be between LOYALTY clan members only the fact everyone is giving their 2 pence is out of the question, if i dropped a CS no i wouldnt sell it but if i did sell it, the only people to get a SPLIT of that item would be my clan members, maybe i would give 1gb from the box to the clan that helped but nothing more. I dont understand why everyone has to get involved in drama in a 18 year old game. Are we not all adults here? Is this not just a game?

Well @nikos32,i sold the cs to oberynnymerosmartell,so if u decide to remake trades,now there are a few to do to get things back to normal.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, sexualna said:

there is no remaking trades bro that isn't a think in ko everything was legit

Nikos has the last word,not you,and since there are some people that are claiming for the cut of the cs sale,you kinda scammed it to Lotalty clan to my eyes.

15 minutes ago, Shady Boss said:

The way i see it, it was a LOYALTY clan drop the drama should be between LOYALTY clan members only the fact everyone is giving their 2 pence is out of the question, if i dropped a CS no i wouldnt sell it but if i did sell it, the only people to get a SPLIT of that item would be my clan members, maybe i would give 1gb from the box to the clan that helped but nothing more. I dont understand why everyone has to get involved in drama in a 18 year old game. Are we not all adults here? Is this not just a game?

I am an adult and I do not make problems with anyone nor do I have problems with anyone, the fact is that he sold and according to the distribution to all those who were in the pt and I did not receive anything in spite of having helped, I thought he would keep it clan but the very stupid sold the item and not even thanked me that is what bothers me most.

PD: 
You can clearly see in the photo that I was in the pt, help and go blind I received nothing.

1 minute ago, Ragnar said:

Nikos has the last word,not you,and since there are some people that are claiming for the cut of the cs sale,you kinda scammed it to Lotalty clan to my eyes.

of course yes.

4 hours ago, Ragnar said:

Makes no sense to me for him to mangle in this.
BrhNegative just made the post to let people know and get some awnsers. Probally could have done it better in a PM than in here. (maybe he did dont know)
As for myself, im just asking for the Futility clan. Seeing as i had no awnser in pm's.
No you have, a Yes you can get. You dont know if you dont ask or get replied xD

6 hours ago, Shady Boss said:

I completely agree with this. I wouldn't want Futility clan to have anything to do with this. 

When the CS dropped dank, you should of kept a posted screen shot and gave the money out as noted. Regardless of how old or new you were. You have to do this stuff to avoid this situation. Being on the outside looking in from when it started, I figured this would break the clan up. This situation could of been handled so much better. The fact that some people were missed on pay outs well others who were not in the party got gold seemed really weird. This sadly seems to fall back to dank. No massive privet message was set out to the clan via discord or anything to the best of my knowledge how to handle this sort of stuff It's a shame because we lost some great players from the server. Dank you are not a greedy person at all. In fact yo are extremely generous when it comes to Knights Online... Just could of handled the issue better to avoid ko drama and making yourself look like a greedy person. Cheers 

Edited by kurtis

6 hours ago, Devo said:

Makes no sense to me for him to mangle in this.
BrhNegative just made the post to let people know and get some awnsers. Probally could have done it better in a PM than in here. (maybe he did dont know)
As for myself, im just asking for the Futility clan. Seeing as i had no awnser in pm's.
No you have, a Yes you can get. You dont know if you dont ask or get replied xD

This guy pmed me a few times ingame claiming he didnt get anything from cs,and other people aswell,i have ss of pms.

1 hour ago, Ragnar said:

This guy pmed me a few times ingame claiming he didnt get anything from cs,and other people aswell,i have ss of pms.

who else was in that party who claims that didnt get anything from cs?

I have a chat with "Fatty",another chat with "Apple","IvanaYturbe"

Chat with Ivana:

pFPyjN.jpg

In spanish was the chat,he asked how much did i pay,i explained him,shard+8+70 gbs,+- 100-110 gbs.

She says thank you,only wanted to know to claim i didnt get a shit from it.

Then Fatty was a Loyalty member if im not wrong,we were talking about the cs,and then i asked if everyone had their cut,so he explained that not all got,dont know if himself included,but you can check the chats.

bFRR6G.jpg

And Apple chat i thought i had it but i didnt take SS of it,you again,you can check the chat i had with him,its in spanish,hes peruvian,so ask Observer to translate for you,but i can tell you,he was saying members from Loyalty like BlackPride and 4BlackPride and others didnt get anything from the cs cut.

And as far i can see,there was a problem already with this CS,as u can see in the link:

If you need anything else let me know,ill help if i can.

Edited by Ragnar