Eslant AFK player  

82 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. What to do with "afk" players in Eslant?

• Teleport the Maradon After 10 Min. AFK
    • Teleport the Eslant Town After 10 min. AFK
    • Do nothing, remain as is.

@NotSoBad What a pointless comment...

Obviously you are no harm when u r afking at cz town..

When youre afking at bosses spawn locations thats a totally different story.

6 minutes ago, Death said:

what a useless topic and voting. whats wrong about eslant? 

an advice: stop whining about afk players cuz human eslant have more AFK players then karus side but we are not crying about that. just learn to find bosses with timers. 

9 minutes ago, Death said:

AFK in cz town, punishment = losing some NP.

Hes saying that cause, they are the ones doing it at Human side xD
Together with ALLSTARS and the gold farmers.

Nice options, but its easier to just ban the char.
That way you keep forcing people to make a 60+ char and its allot easier than implementing something new to the server files.
Eventually they grow frustrated of doing it and will do like evryone else... "run eslant"

Why even start such a poll.. you can just move the characters around every five minutes so what is the point. That you’re frustrated with something that’s allowed shouldn’t result in a change of rules. There’s lots who multiclient and lots who use multiple pc’s. It is something you’ll have to deal with.

Somehow most KO players nowadays can only whine and cry cause they dont step their game up, cant keep up with the way people play or aren’t good enough in a 1vs1 and report the player. Its just dumb behaviour... grow up and play the game.. its 2019 not 2002.. technology has changed a ton and there’s not a lot you can do about it.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Devo said:

AFK in cz town, punishment = losing some NP.

Hes saying that cause, they are the ones doing it at Human side xD
Together with ALLSTARS and the gold farmers.

Nice options, but its easier to just ban the char.
That way you keep forcing people to make a 60+ char and its allot easier than implementing something new to the server files.
Eventually they grow frustrated of doing it and will do like evryone else... "run eslant"

dude you have brain damage :) please show me a proof im camping on eslant or some one else camping at eslant? 

tons of clanless newbie chars on eslant also targeryan clan on camping eslant and we can kill bosses in front of them.cuz we are playing this game instead of crying :)

another advice: https://imgur.com/5cREoky 

23 minutes ago, Vindictive said:

Why even start such a poll.. you can just move the characters around every five minutes so what is the point. That you’re frustrated with something that’s allowed shouldn’t result in a change of rules. There’s lots who multiclient and lots who use multiple pc’s. It is something you’ll have to deal with.

Somehow most KO players nowadays can only whine and cry cause they dont step their game up, cant keep up with the way people play or aren’t good enough in a 1vs1 and report the player. Its just dumb behaviour... grow up and play the game.. its 2019 not 2002.. technology has changed a ton and there’s not a lot you can do about it.

People start this, cause they think there needs to be some extra rules.
This rules will help keeping the game more active and more fair to other players or clans, with less members.
This is being grown up, not abusing clear errors and pointing them out. Your trying you hardest to defend it atleast.

Yep we write down the death of boss times. Often when we kill a boss its infront of these afkers.
I love when people that have afk chars in eslant say they dont. Maybe not you personally, but some of your clanny's do.
And your all profitting from this. When people point this out, their tiny brain goes to reply with "cry"

And yeah your right, seems i forgot to mention 1 clan.

5 minutes ago, Devo said:

People start this, cause they think there needs to be some extra rules.
This rules will help keeping the game more active and more fair to other players or clans, with less members.
This is being grown up, not abusing clear errors and pointing them out. Your trying you hardest to defend it atleast.

Yep we write down the death of boss times. Often when we kill a boss its infront of these afkers.
I love when people that have afk chars in eslant say they dont. Maybe not you personally, but some of your clanny's do.
And your all profitting from this. When people point this out, their tiny brain goes to reply with "cry"

And yeah your right, seems i forgot to mention 1 clan.

i can mention again "stop crying" cuz you dont have any proof about that cuz we are not camping at eslant.

so if you have timers and if you guess respawn timers so why you are mention my clan here? come human side and kill bosses in front of AFK char.s or do it same at your side.

and if you have boss timers and still you can not find bosses try to get a bigger clan or community instead of flaming people at forum :) 

26 minutes ago, NaRcOOOOOOO said:

u must add one more option like tp to bowl :D

Not a bad idea at all.
Then its like afking in cz.

Just need to add t he ability not afk somehow outside of town in eslant.. lol! Multi clients is good for the game via moradon to keep it active though. 

25 minutes ago, kurtis said:

Just need to add t he ability not afk somehow outside of town in eslant.. lol! Multi clients is good for the game via moradon to keep it active though. 

I agree, seeing as there is no offline merchants here. Being able to multi client for merchanting in moradon is really nice.
But all in all other zones, it should kick you to cz bowl after 10 minutes. Or DC you.
If they claim to be acctive like they say, this wont change anything.
But from what i see, most are in merchant almost 24/7 unless a boss is up near em.

He thinks the population is dropping now..Do this and watch what happens..I dont camp eslant anyway.But muilty clients always made the population look larger and that brings in players..

Edited by Ravenfox71

First of all, i have to say this Poll shouldn've been done from 1st month of server, Getting a chance to kill a Boss in Eslant was like "Finding Nemo"🤣

2nd, Closing Multiclient will not solve any problems, because nowadays it is a very common thing to have an Extra PC.

from day 1 i seen people walking as a team running around putting merch on in eslant with 10 Accounts or more, is like seeing characters Repeatedly every (50 Steps) lmao,
it is such an Addiction way just to play a game and for items, or even perhaps selling it for USD" i also know there's clan doing this shit on bothside, because this is all they have in life (KO)"
there's no stopping it>

also (Admin) you have to think for the server now, server isn't as smooth as it was and people are slowly dying, you got to ask if your willing to take even more risk by doing this Poll will lose even more people to login, or lets say 1 player login 5+ account, will no longer be existing" so that your server will look even more less players online.

The Idea of a Suggestion should be more lethal then just getting Teleported out of Eslant, because you have to understand this people mindset are (Selfish,Ego,ignoring,Scammers, Macro Multiple clients.) this is how most of them get there items and play, while normal Behaviour won't even stand a chance to check a single Boss.

they should get (Jail) now Forgotten Temple, and with out killing all the Mobs they will never be able to get out of it.

if they wanna farm like that let them have a tough time, and if they still able to do so, I guess I have to give them a 👍lol

well i can not have 40 clients and afk every spot in eslant , then i leave no chance to other players to even see a boss in their life time , i hope this go through and we wont see afk characters , i know that only 1 or 2 guys have all these characters , and they r so  horny for eslant loot because they sell the gbs for .... you know , it's obvious