Sign in to follow this  
Vindictive

Blood is recruiting!

Blood is recruiting!

As the title says we're currently in the process of recruiting new members for the main Blood clan.
Blood is a mix of active players from all over the world, who communicate in English and are actively using Discord as a way for fast and solid communication during PK, farming or just having a good laugh with eachother.
We consider ourselves a dedicated clan with dedicated members willing to push themselves during PK, and helping out clan members whenever we can.
As long as you put in the effort that shows us you are trying and willing to participate in PK, farming, waiting for boss spawns et cetera we will definitely see to it that whenever you need some help, we will be there for you.
We strive to help clan members out as equally as we can, this goes for boss drops aswell.

What we are looking for in new members is the following:
- English speaking, having a mic is a big plus but not required, as long as you can listen in and understand what is being said during PK.
- You're a teamplayer, you help out your fellow clan members when you can and you play with the focus of helping out the clan and yourself. This goes for PK, farming and doing Eslant bosses.
- You're an active player, this speaks for itself.
- You have decent gear, we dont expect full iron sets but we expect you to carry your own weight in PK.

So do you think you have what it takes to join us and be apart of a dedicated, friendly and active community in KO then do not hesitate to PM myself, SinisterWar of Relvie.
We can answer any question that you still might have and you're always free to join us on Discord for a chat and ask questions there.

Discord link click here!

If you think you dont quite yet meet the requirements for the main clan, then dont worry!
We have plenty of room in the sub clan, we actively talk in Ally chat and we farm and PK quite often with those in the ally clan whenever there is a slot available.

Its a pretty decent community right now and we hope you will be apart of it to make it even bigger!

If you have any questions, feel free to Pm SinisterWar, Starl1ght or myself ingame!

• Like 2

Hey there

I've found about this server today and currently playing as a bp priest since i need to farm exp (lvl 36ish atm but willing to change it to debuffer or healer depending on what the team needs).I dont know the hot exp spots since im new so i dont mind training with other newbies while i gear up and meet the requirements for the main clan.

I can speak English and Turkish and willing to use discord.

igm is ChubbyBunny

Thanks in advance

Edited by ChubbyBunny

1 hour ago, ChubbyBunny said:

Hey there

I've found about this server today and currently playing as a bp priest since i need to farm exp (lvl 36ish atm but willing to change it to debuffer or healer depending on what the team needs).I dont know the hot exp spots since im new so i dont mind training with other newbies while i gear up and meet the requirements for the main clan.

I can speak English and Turkish and willing to use discord.

igm is ChubbyBunny

Thanks in advance

Hey man, just pm me ingame when you can. Will be online with the server restart.
You are welcome to hop on discord for a chat aswell if you want!

Discord

@SKEL you should stop falsely accusing other players.

If you got something to say with evidence, please start a new topic in the right section, thank you!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, badzmarius_be said:

hi just found this server today , is there any spot left to join ? xD im now around lvl 30 but i would love an english clan 

Ofcourse! Just pm me or SinisterWar ingame or on the forums. You can always hop on Discord for a chat there aswell.