On 8/13/2019 at 10:58 AM, nikos32 said:

Tested the stun rates in arena with:

xReconex
FnL
Jno
NotSoBad

and confirmed that the stun rate is OK considering that it's not even 20%.

That one you said it’s below 20%. 

24 minutes ago, Old Professional said:

LOSE? WTF are you talking about kid, we won the KING for Shady# stupid! 

Your chitchat is nothing but full of shit, you go and say get a life because you have a Job" while you hardly play Nikos server yet you come and complain about some fxxking STUN Rate when you hardly even play. I think the person should GTFO is you.

I play in the server pretty active for both time zone yet I don't go cry over about a paper/INT Mage killing people with a STUN.

and yes I don't need to work like you do then go and BaBa some Shit just to play a game. because I know is a waste of time to put money in a Game while all you need is Skill,

sorry you wouldn't understand because all you have time is Baba. and when Baba doesn't go the way you expected then come cry to the Admin when his done a good job.

how do I know you don't have skills? Easy, by looking at your CRAZY items yet you come and complain with the STUN RATE already Proof that your just another 👶with out skills but BaBa,

this is you dude inside your head

:OHHHH Nikos, I put in so much PUS Cash and supported the server then saved up lots of GBs to get items. now that I am geared I get killed by Noob STUN Mage wtf! lmao SAD.....

"P.S. You're so touchy about everything mate."

. nikos gave your answer at there before :) 

go check your forum activity again. who is crying on forum about server? you cried about sin.s you cried about kings election you cried about every shit. dude get a life you shit commends on every post now you think im tilting when you write there baba? nop :) crazy items? i have only iron neck and it was a clan drop. also i upgraded rols cuz they are really cheap on merchant.

again your tears still there little kid :) ---------------> 

now you came this post and u fucked up here also. you are doing that shit on every post.  

anyways keep sucking admin's ball after blaming them. GJ bro WP :) 

more crying? : 

more tears? : 

ah more tears? : 

DUDE YOU ARE JUST CRYING ON THIS FORUM AND YOUR SHIT WORDS ARE EVERYWHERE FFS NOW PLEASE GTFO :D  

Edited by NotSoBad

10 minutes ago, Old Professional said:

this already show me how sad a person you really are, GL with the way how you play, takecare

(I am out of this silly topic) and where you from oh I see (Turkey) once again lol

GTFO and GL with your new crying posts and shit words on every topic

18 hours ago, Old Professional said:

this already show me how sad a person you really are, GL with the way how you play, takecare

(I am out of this silly topic) and where you from oh I see (Turkey) once again lol

GTFO all this suggestion you idiot racist.Everypost you are more racist.You are just nothing only community killer.I hate player like you.They dont know anything only just know how to talk bullshit.You have 1 sec difference with monkey but you are still trying to play game.I see your skills on bdw you was pt with me.You couldnt even know how to heal with your priest.And you dont know how to attack as a warrior.If you really want to talk about skills come to vs.I called you too many times in the game.Everytime you was blocked pm.Your characters?Hityoulikeatruck and Thejudge.

I know very well you.Just talking.No skills because he is idiot,no items because he dont know how to play and how to farm.Just dont dirty my suggestions.If you have any problem just pm me in game for vs.If you have really skill. BABAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA