I think most of the players has problem with lr mages.They has very high rate for stunning.Skill is not important 70-60-45-33 when i take hit one of them there is chance for %80 my character stunned.

I just want to hear  from other players as well.Like priest, Sin, and mages.I know warrior has more natural resistance for lr but it doesn't important.

When we are pk with my friends if there is no lr mage everything is normal.

I just want to suggest can you fix this high stun rate.Because as a warrior i have some skills scream and leg cut.But their successive rate is very low.Sometimes as a 5 warrior we are using scream on same character but he/she doesn't screamed.Or we couldn't leg cut any other player.

But if you have mage only 1 skill is enough for everything.

@nikos32@Majesty is it possible the check this issue.I think most of the players has trouble with this high stun rate.

Turkish

Lafın özü lr mage'in attığı her skill tutuyor.Oyun keyfini kaçırıyor.Elbetteki skiller çalışacak kitleneceğiz ama her 5 skillin 4ünde kilitlenince oyun oynamaya fırsat kalmıyor.

Stun rate'in biraz düşürülmesi gerektiği konusunda bir öneri yaptım.Aynı fikirde olan arkadaşlar desteklerse çok memnun olurum

Herkese keyifli oyunlar

The stun rate is not too high. I'm often met by Warrior with Scream and Leg Cut. 
As a Warrior, you should just buy the Light Ressi Stones from the NPC so that your Ressi is higher. 
Mages are not just there for support. So that means soon nobody will play Mage anymore?

Lighting resistance is not work properly.This is the issue.It is just lower the damage on this server.It is not lower your stun chance.When i see mage i always use lr potion i have around 200 lr.But this will not change anything

35 minutes ago, Kaine said:

The stun rate is not too high. I'm often met by Warrior with Scream and Leg Cut. 
As a Warrior, you should just buy the Light Ressi Stones from the NPC so that your Ressi is higher. 
Mages are not just there for support. So that means soon nobody will play Mage anymore?

resist. is reduces incoming damages to you. LR stun rate is different thing. 

In my opinion, the success rate for Leg cut, Scream, and Stun is way too high than how it's supposed to be.

I played many KO servers before, and by far this one has the highest CC rate.

I think it should be reduced a little bit.

So, leg cutting and scream rates are OK but mage skills are NOT ?

On 8/6/2019 at 2:08 PM, NotSoBad said:

resist. is reduces incoming damages to you. LR stun rate is different thing. 

Nope, glacier resistance reduces the chance to be slowed and lightning resistance reduces the chance to be stunned.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, nikos32 said:

Nope, glacier resistance reduces the chance to be slowed and lightning resistance reduces the chance to be stunned.

i have 220 LR resistance bro :( also i tried it with LR resistance pot on warrior.

let me tell you what happens when i saw a LR mage :D

there is 2 option: 1st: i got stun and my party dies
                               2nd: my spells gets interupt by mage LR nova even 33 LR skill and my party dies :ph34r:

On 8/8/2019 at 8:59 AM, nikos32 said:

I can confirm, that the amount of resist does not matter with stun or slow rate.
On most private servers, the only resist that counts is the resist you get from your base stats you set. So int would atleast get stunned and slowed less.
In this server, it doenst matter at all. A BP or Paper mage, stuns just as much as a Int priest or complete mage.
Rogue with or without MS, get stunned the same.

The only thing resist does, is decrease the damage. Nothing and i mean nothing else than that.

My experience as a light mage on this server?
I hardly ever stun BP's.
A few amount of Sins, i have never seen stunned. When i stun most pretty quick. (keep in mind LR does nothing for stunning)
Apex clan seems unaffected by stun, except for AtibaHutchinson, while most warrior and priest stun just as well as anyone else.

The stun and slow rate seems a bit high for evryone. This includes leg cut and scream.
But this is all thanks to resists not working propper.
If you want even less people to play a mage, you should change it.
Its already a Warrior Zone anyway. The least you can do is make Shio, imir and flame rings "mage only" again.

my main problem with mages is as notsobad says, when i get nova'd even if it doesnt stun me it still cancels my party 10k or my torment or anything im trying to do and it makes playing priest almost completely useless, also yes the stun rate is way to high.. in short mages are dumb op

• Thanks 1

Probably i will organize all people the turn the lr mages.Everybody will stop on the same places.Because whenever some1 use skill after that who take damage got stunned.It will be very funny

1 hour ago, BigHunter said:

Probably i will organize all people the turn the lr mages.Everybody will stop on the same places.Because whenever some1 use skill after that who take damage got stunned.It will be very funny

Go for it. Wonder how many times you guys will die.

• Haha 1

Lets go Guys. We play now all BP :D They have no Leg Cut/Scream/Light Stun/ Ice Slow ;)

And we dont play Assasin or Archer, they use all Macro :D

Edited by Kaine

On 8/10/2019 at 8:38 PM, Devo said:

Go for it. Wonder how many times you guys will die.

yeah probably you will not stun.Because you are using fucking bots for anti lr, leg cut,anti scream.But make sure i can kill everybody with lr mage.This is my original profession from Usko

Tested the stun rates in arena with:

xReconex
FnL
Jno
NotSoBad

and confirmed that the stun rate is OK considering that it's not even 20%.

9 hours ago, nikos32 said:

Tested the stun rates in arena with:

xReconex
FnL
Jno
NotSoBad

and confirmed that the stun rate is OK considering that it's not even 20%.

What a list for test :)))))))))))))

Why there is not a sin in this test bro? 

When i dont use magic shield lr damage stun me nearly %100. When i use magic shield lr damage stun me nearly%70-80. its bullshit, everybody know that why you insistent with this point?