About RealNiggaRollCall.

I have an half video of him vsing Brutality which is a good sin in 1v1+ he is well geared. RealNigga's gear should not be enough to even scratch Brutality. And yet in the video Nigga seems to be humiliating Brutality in a very suspicious way.
I started filming when RealNigga was vsing Brutality fully naked, eventually he started putting his armor back on, when that happens he seems to be magically raising his HP to more than half... which theortically isnt even possible even if he started vsing with full armor on. This is the last phase of the vs where the sins that are vsing are mostly running out of MP. Not RealNigga tho !

As an experienced sin myself, no matter how good of a sin you are in 1v1's, sometimes theres nothing you can do against a well geared assasin. Not to mention Brutality which is more than that.

I have another video of me vsing him right after Brutality, since I realized something was really off... in the video you can see me getting humiliated even tho I have much better daggers, elemental rings which he doesnt even use and a perfect vs combo-wise.

100% cheats. here are the videos so you can watch and judge for yourself. hopefully they would help somehow.

Vs Brutality:

Vsing me:

Edited by Death
Uploading videos
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

that guy doing the same thing terminator did and ppl kept thinking he is good while is full blown cheating 

200+ users online , yet only less then 50 are actually playing with real Fingers lmfao😅🤣😂😅😆🤣😂

others are playing with there feet when using there hands Jerking off while they watch them self Marcoing

10 hours ago, Old Professional said:

200+ users online , yet only less then 50 are actually playing with real Fingers lmfao😅🤣😂😅😆🤣😂

others are playing with there feet when using there hands Jerking off while they watch them self Marcoing

This is happening in every game, we're still doing our best to keep it fair for everyone though.

good they tell me that I use programs please if you want to check me out I don't have any inconvenience but if you don't get any of it please ask that the person who accuses me without evidence please be punished Atte: MargeSimpson and GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Asist Clan RememberMe

RealNiggaRollCall ,you should keep an eye on that guy,he minors insanely and never runs out of mana,has average gear,or less than that,and his hp doesnt go down.Smells bad.

His hp recovery looks really weird really,it drops suddenly and then it recovers like 10-20% in a second,which is impossible,you have think the other user is dealing damage to him lol,myself lost on 1v1 to him with infinite better gear,and im sure everyone can vouch me as decent/good sin,its really difficult to accept that he is legal,i dont think he is.

Omg,i just rewatched Brutality's vs,LOL,check out his foot,he moves toward Brutality in the middle of the vs like a robot,realize the movement of his char,he follows Brutality like a ROBOT once he starts running away aswell,its freaking weird.

Edited by Ragnar

Update regarding RealNiggaRollCall.

For some reason he decided he wants to taunt me, telling me to come vs him and he will pwn me with 1 dagger.

Made me come to the arena and vs him, he never came and I know he never intented to.

He knows he can't vs now because the outcome of the vs will proof him for what he really is - a cheater.

He came into the arena, sweared like a 12 year old and left as you can see in the screenshot below:

https://imgur.com/gNICYhX

few moments later:

https://imgur.com/p1daw5U

and he keeps on going xD:

https://imgur.com/UOYvkL5

Nikos, do all of us a big favor and get rid of this guy please, obviously a 12 year old cheater.

Edited by Death

22 minutes ago, Death said:

Update regarding RealNiggaRollCall.

For some reason he decided he wants to taunt me, telling me to come vs him and he will pwn me with 1 dagger.

Made me come to the arena and vs him, he never came and I know he never intented to.

He knows he can't vs now because the outcome of the vs will proof him for what he really is - a cheater.

He came into the arena, sweared like a 12 year old and left as you can see in the screenshot below:

https://imgur.com/gNICYhX

few moments later:

https://imgur.com/p1daw5U

and he keeps on going xD:

https://imgur.com/UOYvkL5

why u only post him insult u ? why u didnt post all of u guys chat ?

and if u know him already cheater or koxp . let @nikos32 check him and punish him bro . dont be a kid . and dont try make drama with my clan . 

its enough with ur clan drama bro dont try make another drama bro . dont be a kid . 

On 8/13/2019 at 4:24 AM, JustAname said:

ye i did vs him too btw i couldn't reduce his hp to 50% he is cheating 100% 

and this also is stupid comment . do u think u pro ? do u think u best sin in server ?

i do vs too with some sin . and i cant reduce they hp to 50% did they use cheat too ?

bro stop fucking making drama . and stop crying . go log 24/7 and see cz

there is no more pk bro . pls stop running in moradon and making drama . THX . 

ENJOY PK BRO . STOP CRY .

Herry trust me bro, im the less dramatic guy youll ever know.

The reason I keep posting sh1t about this guy has nothing to do with you, your clan or drama at all.

If a guy that acts like a 12 year old, keeps swearing and shouting all around cz, not to mention the fact that hes a cheater that already received a strike about(I hate cheaters) it, hes not gonna get away with it that easy. The fact that you, who has nothing to do with the situation, involve yourself in it, hints that maybe u r the one searching for drama herry(meaning no offense).

Anyway, my suggestion herry, check the legitimacy of your clan mate before you protect him(I still love you tho).

Peace ❤️

9 minutes ago, Death said:

Herry trust me bro, im the less dramatic guy youll ever know.

The reason I keep posting sh1t about this guy has nothing to do with you, your clan or drama at all.

If a guy that acts like a 12 year old, keeps swearing and shouting all around cz, not to mention the fact that hes a cheater that already received a strike about(I hate cheaters) it, hes not gonna get away with it that easy. The fact that you, who has nothing to do with the situation, involve yourself in it, hints that maybe u r the one searching for drama herry(meaning no offense).

Anyway, my suggestion herry, check the legitimacy of your clan mate before you protect him(I still love you tho).

Peace ❤️

yeah bro i feel u . just ignore the kids bro . and have fun . if u keep treat him u gonna get high pressure bro :D

well i know him since i play this server bro .

enjoy bro . and i just know thats sin is u lol . xD

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, HerryHere said:

and this also is stupid comment . do u think u pro ? do u think u best sin in server ?

i do vs too with some sin . and i cant reduce they hp to 50% did they use cheat too ?

bro stop fucking making drama . and stop crying . go log 24/7 and see cz

there is no more pk bro . pls stop running in moradon and making drama . THX . 

ENJOY PK BRO . STOP CRY .

ye and you always run away from vs so good one mr ( best sin in server ) 

#KeepRunning

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JustAname said:

ye and you always run away from vs so good one mr ( best sin in server ) 

#KeepRunning

hahaha running in vs ?

have any proof ?

Plss Use Real Nick Name In GAME :)

i will show u what is running mean :D 

stop cry man :D i didnt said i'm best sin . u cant read my comment ? 

funny mal :D

hi there, well about RealNiggaRollCall, it's very weird to win VS against one guy with dual sherions+7 + dual shios... i mean Brutality has good gear, one of the best gears for assassin. Btw, I saw RealNiggaRollCall's gear and he has no op gear yet.

I can't yet beat Brutality and i have decent daggers :v but still need more gear (earrings).
My in-game nick: angelofff 
https://www.professionalko.com/?page=char&id=angelofff

Edited by angeloff

update: 

I already vs RealNiggaRollCall and I can say he's good sin. So it's called experience, tactics and good minor timing.

Stop whining and accept you need to keep practicing :v

Edited by angeloff

Just now, angeloff said:

update: 

I already vs RealNiggaRollCall and I can say he's good sin. So it's called experience, tactics and good minor timing.

Stop whining and accept you need to keep practicing :v

Bro what the hell are you talking about? 

He already has a strike for cheating xD

He has a tactic very few of you can't see, i got him xd 

many of you rush with fast minor while he's doing weaker dmg (stab, jab, blood drain) so you run out of mana while he's full mana.

You need to learn when to cure fast and good timing with your potion of souls.

By the way, we did x4 VS, he won 3 and I won 1 

Edited by angeloff

2 hours ago, angeloff said:

many of you rush with fast minor while he's doing weaker dmg (stab, jab, blood drain) so you run out of mana while he's full mana.

He took his cheats off.. now you are vsing the real him...

I told them but they didn't listen to me, Is funny what Angeloff writes because in order to RealCheat is at your level and you also say that he lost 1 time, it is proven that he is 100% cheater, because i can kill you with my life full and is very easy . I don't have recordings just my testimony that many times RealCheat follows me in a group and when I turn to hit him he recoils, he stops for 1 second and returns to attack me as if he had activated something in that second ... I hope someday he will be banned.

On ‎8‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 5:12 AM, LizaSimpson said:

good they tell me that I use programs please if you want to check me out I don't have any inconvenience but if you don't get any of it please ask that the person who accuses me without evidence please be punished Atte: MargeSimpson and GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Asist Clan RememberMe

is actually funny, after you get reported for GM check, you haven't played your Rouge seens.

something wrong? you login once with GRRRRRRRRRR then name change to (19xR) as soon as you find out you been asked to be checked you haven't played your Rouge lol whys that?

On 8/17/2019 at 3:24 PM, angeloff said:

angeloff i vsed u and u ran away from me ,i had like 80% hp left,BOOOOOOOOOOOO here,but i couldnt drop realnigga hp,explain?U cant,ty.

3 hours ago, ICh4veTerOl said:

I told them but they didn't listen to me, Is funny what Angeloff writes because in order to RealCheat is at your level and you also say that he lost 1 time, it is proven that he is 100% cheater, because i can kill you with my life full and is very easy . I don't have recordings just my testimony that many times RealCheat follows me in a group and when I turn to hit him he recoils, he stops for 1 second and returns to attack me as if he had activated something in that second ... I hope someday he will be banned.

ok this is funny . hahaha how u can vs ? everytime vs and u reach 50% hp and u will use mage for tp ur self ? :D 

hahaha funny sin :D

Edited by HerryHere