Sign in to follow this  
Atoooooooooo

looking for clan

On 2002 knight online was bought by an american company who opened those usko servers( 2002 ares, 2003 ares 2 , 2003 beramus 1 2 .....) but this game was on cybercafes at same time than the mytical MU online. Like he said its more than 16 years.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Atoooooooooo said:

ye u right itzCalaMiTY i was play myko on cybercafes 

90% of k.o players knew this game after the american release, my wonders are how it got so populated on turk region since it was more publicited on malaysia , EEUU.

2 minutes ago, itzCalaMiTY said:

90% of k.o players knew this game after the american release, my wonders are how it got so populated on turk region since it was more publicited on malaysia , EEUU.

simple answer to that:

money making for them is easy. they make more money from KO then there life job, if they have one

52 minutes ago, Old Professional said:

simple answer to that:

money making for them is easy. they make more money from KO then there life job, if they have one

There are a lot of countrys with his own cash devalued a lot compared to euro/dollar, even more than tl  ,Yet no1 of those got so many k.o players.

1 minute ago, itzCalaMiTY said:

There are a lot of countrys with his own cash devalued a lot compared to euro/dollar, even more than tl  ,Yet no1 of those got so many k.o players.

that's because you also have to know the secret from there side of the money making transfer mate.

what ever you pay if you ever buy from them.

for some reason there making a lot more then what you pay for