PK & VS Movie from The Greatest Warrior Ever .. ~ ingat namanya

LoL 😝 .. I know him, he is not macro player also. Before he was banned because of his friend then his character was removed from the server for ip banned. He has a different ability about “Warrior”. I’ve never seen anybody like him. Chill Bro .. 

8 minutes ago, bombre said:

LoL 😝 .. I know him, he is not macro player also. Before he was banned because of his friend then his character was removed from the server for ip banned. He has a different ability about “Warrior”. I’ve never seen anybody like him. Chill Bro .. 

Yes macro gives people special abilities. 

On 7/18/2019 at 7:27 PM, MaDxQ said:

macro player

15 hours ago, Balonstone said:

Yes macro gives people special abilities. 

15 hours ago, NotSoBad said:

perfect macro lmao

People just talk about things they don't know because they cannot achieve anything without cheating, they think others are cheating. I was suspended from the previous server. The reason was that my friend who had previously logged into my character got ip ban so my character was removed from the server. That wasn't a problem for me, it was nice to be there. They keep complaining about what I can do manually because others can't do it with a macro. My old friends know that I posted many videos to our clan group on whatsapp so they saw how easily I did that combo by hand. I don't need to prove anything from now on. One of you said that macro gives people special abilities. Having a mouth gives people the right to be ridiculous about everything as shown here. 

Learn the game first and then judge people ..

Just now, MWr said:

People just talk about things they don't know because they cannot achieve anything without cheating, they think others are cheating. I was suspended from the previous server. The reason was that my friend who had previously logged into my character got ip ban so my character was removed from the server. That wasn't a problem for me, it was nice to be there. They keep complaining about what I can do manually because others can't do it with a macro. My old friends know that I posted many videos to our clan group on whatsapp so they saw how easily I did that combo by hand. I don't need to prove anything from now on. One of you said that macro gives people special abilities. Having a mouth gives people the right to be ridiculous about everything as shown here. 

Learn the game first and then judge people ..

just STFU u dont know anything about me and this video shows not skillz, its a pefrect working macro LMAO :) 

2 hours ago, NotSoBad said:

just STFU u dont know anything about me and this video shows not skillz, its a pefrect working macro LMAO :) 

Even an idiot who understands the game a little bit can easily see that I don't use macro or anything so stop crying like others. I don’t care who you are. If you really know this, you can make a video. Now STFU and cry away .. 👎

1 hour ago, MWr said:

Even an idiot who understands the game a little bit can easily see that I don't use macro or anything so stop crying like others. I don’t care who you are. If you really know this, you can make a video. Now STFU and cry away .. 👎

hmm ok MasterMacroWarrior :) 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/25/2019 at 4:48 PM, MWr said:

+362636273637

On 8/5/2019 at 8:09 AM, Old Professional said:

1st ____ Video is clean.

2nd_____ Marco, you can tell easily at (1:12) by looking at his attack while he Clicking MP pot, LMAO

like WTF is with you and your clicking pot lmao, 13years ever since a warrior have to click pot

I really feel sorry for you .. It is very easy for me to click on the MP pot with the mouse while doing the combo because ;

1 ) The skill bar I play is the most ideal skill bar for a warrior. Also it looks like “Informer’” skill bar from Ares. Howling - Scream - MP - Descent - Leg Cut - X - X - HP (Right Click). It is best skill bar for a warrior because when you do combo, the skill bar is optimally adjusted to the hand position.

- With your Index finger you press “R” on keyboard. 

- With your Middle finger you press usually “W” and sometimes “S” on keyboard

- With your Ring finger you press “Howling Sword” and If you want you can press “Scream” also your Middle finger can do it for “Scream”. 

- And when I want to press to “Descent” I use my Index finger. That’s all .. In orde to make the combo easier, I assigned my right click to HP. Last, I press to MP with my mouse easily. My skill bar is nicely aligned, so my hand is able to follow it so I can easily push MP with my mouse. I editted this skill bar myself so I've improved my combo throughly.

Please finish your ridiculous comments now ..