IBenMarwenI

VitolliCorleone's unfair GodLevel� clan

I joined LNS event with VitolliCorleone's GodLevel clan on 04.07.2019 and we dropped ROL and OLD ROL there. When i asked about my share, they to ignorance. As a result VitolliCorleone's GodLevel clan gave up my share and confiscated my share. Please be careful when setting up party with VitolliCorleone's GodLevel clan and killing boss.

It's IIBenMarwenII (MARWENCOL)

Or9a4P.jpganMgZB.jpggPVb1b.jpg

why would I have to give you a part of the drop if it's party clan and that is shared between my clan and I'm claiming my friend because he does not have to give party to anyone who is not of my clan nothing more than to say bye

15 hours ago, V1tolliCorleone said:

why would I have to give you a part of the drop

its normal that u give some money  to random when they r in your party maybe clanies no cuz u keep the drops 

if it's party clan

yes IF  

and that is shared between my clan and I'm claiming my friend because he does not have to give party to anyone who is not of my clan

nothing more than to say bye 

ur clan its garbage  nothing more to say bye 

Edited by luis92

So you know what to do,dont ever party with them or with peruvians(since godlevel is a peruvian clan).

Dont party with them again.
Think its a cheap lesson to learn. With some you know from start.
Others with trial and error. Just hope you dont do this to other, just because these guys do it to you.

On 7/5/2019 at 12:29 AM, V1tolliCorleone said:

do not stain my name in your stupidities

If you dont want to stain your name, i think you should be able to write on a decent level and dont make it appear like a monkey is infront of the keyboard typing. Second, if you invite someone to party with you, you should at least give them their share for the help. If its a clan party, just say so and refuse to invite people smh. Also, learn english :D