CR EVENT PK VIDEO 03/07/2019 - QueirooZ/ FUTILITY CLAN

3 hours ago, Dylan said:

this must be a fucking joke, what the fuck!!!!!!!!

edits are shit

playstyle is shit

clan is shit

why tf would you post this

oooh we have one perfecf dude here, yeah, edit? its video only for show CR EVENT and how this server is good no if i good in editing or no, and why i will lost time for  make onde good edit ? u will pay me ? nutella dumbass

next video i send to u make

Playstyle? u know about class Assasin?  cant tank vs much players is CR EVENT FULL ENEMYS,  better play in suport+SPIKE, go learn play this game before talk shit

but if u are pro, make one video in next cr tanking the enemys parties witth ASSASIN without die.

Clan shit? what name of ur clan ?

u are only one idiot warrior of keyboard,  in real life, it's just a failure, stop talk shit in all topics, u need know ur opinion is useless ;)

Edited by QueirooZ
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, QueirooZ said:

oooh we have one perfecf dude here, yeah, edit? its video only for show CR EVENT and how this server is good no if i good in editing or no, and why i will lost time for  make onde good edit ? u will pay me ? nutella dumbass

next video i send to u make

Playstyle? u know about class Assasin?  cant tank vs much players is CR EVENT FULL ENEMYS,  better play in suport+SPIKE, go learn play this game before talk shit

but if u are pro, make one video in next cr tanking the enemys parties.

Clan shit? what name of ur clan ?

u are only one idiot warrior of keyboard,  in real life, it's just a failure, stop talk shit in all topics, u need know ur opinion is useless ;)

if you were only half as good on any class in this game as i am, and yes that proven on video's, any class, any time, any place.

now fuck off donkey.

-> youtube channel with actual "event" video's bye

7 minutes ago, zaikooo said:

@QueirooZ Don't waste your time responding on Dylan, he has mentally disability in real life 😐

and then you, you are probally the most retarded piece of shit you can find around this game, your so bad at every class you play that you are below average.

not to talk what kind of an ass wipe you are when it comes to begging in chats :D 

sad sad sad daan 

edit: already told you donkeys to come 8v8 on a full item server. but tails down and cry thats all you donkeys can do.

Edited by Dylan

18 minutes ago, Dylan said:

if you were only half as good on any class in this game as i am, and yes that proven on video's, any class, any time, any place.

now fuck off donkey.

u are youtuber? nice job brotha

22 minutes ago, Dylan said:

now fuck off donkey.

and then you, you are probally the most retarded piece of shit you can find around this game, your so bad at every class you play that you are below average.

not to talk what kind of an ass wipe you are when it comes to begging in chats :D 

sad sad sad daan 

edit: already told you donkeys to come 8v8 on a full item server. but tails down and cry thats all you donkeys can do.

Already getting mad ? ''good'' take a cookie and get fatter lmfao 😂

Edited by zaikooo

just ignore dylan or his clan  https://professionalko.com/?page=clan&id=15059  they r just  a bunch of trolls    + beware of this guy  CastingFailedYok  also know as FeelThepain or  call him karas   got his account  banned for scamming  

http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f22/feelthepain-new-scammer-140-usd-351723/index2.html  

cheers 

Edited by luis92
  • Like 2

Some day they will be banned on the forum.

On 7/4/2019 at 6:13 PM, Dylan said:

now fuck off donkey. 

sad sad sad daan 

im not gonna 8v8 wich someone like you...
We did on Project, wipe ya.
Did in Zone wiped ya.

He has nothing to proof, just get a clan together that is bigger than 5-6 ppl.
No one likes you. You offensive, rude, thinking your better than evryone.

Its people like you that kill this game. 0 chance for new people.
They are already rare, and they got to lissen to a retard like you....

sad sad sad who ever you are.

10 hours ago, Devo said:

Some day they will be banned on the forum.

im not gonna 8v8 wich someone like you...
We did on Project, wipe ya.
Did in Zone wiped ya.

He has nothing to proof, just get a clan together that is bigger than 5-6 ppl.
No one likes you. You offensive, rude, thinking your better than evryone.

Its people like you that kill this game. 0 chance for new people.
They are already rare, and they got to lissen to a retard like you....

sad sad sad who ever you are.

i didn't play Project :( 

i played zone, had the number 1 clan -> FinalLegacy yw

you're nothing but average, thinking you can challenge a clan with players that does know what the word "target" means

you didn't wipe me in any server, cause you are nothing but a sad zaikooo player with a big mouth on a forum.

+ to add you also stole PlayMakers name, what a sad piece of shit you are.

Edited by Dylan

On 7/4/2019 at 11:58 PM, luis92 said:

just ignore dylan or his clan  https://professionalko.com/?page=clan&id=15059  they r just  a bunch of trolls    + beware of this guy  CastingFailedYok  also know as FeelThepain or  call him karas   got his account  banned for scamming  

http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f22/feelthepain-new-scammer-140-usd-351723/index2.html  

cheers 

if u read carefully the whole topic u will realise that it wasnt me it was a friend of mine . He was using my ko4life account aswell years ago and he ended up scamming some1 . I never scammed any1 in my life and i would never do it . About the Troll think i am not the one who does it 

2 hours ago, FeelThePain said:

if u read carefully the whole topic u will realise that it wasnt me it was a friend of mine . He was using my ko4life account aswell years ago and he ended up scamming some1 . I never scammed any1 in my life and i would never do it . About the Troll think i am not the one who does it 

same  history all scammers  cheaters say when they got caught  it was not me it was my friend my cousin 

Edited by luis92
  • Like 1

On 7/6/2019 at 10:18 AM, Dylan said:

i didn't play Project :( 

i played zone, had the number 1 clan -> FinalLegacy yw

you're nothing but average, thinking you can challenge a clan with players that does know what the word "target" means

you didn't wipe me in any server, cause you are nothing but a sad zaikooo player with a big mouth on a forum. 

+ to add you also stole PlayMakers name, what a sad piece of shit you are.

Im fine with being average.
Dont need to be the best in evrything.
FinalLegacy number 1 on zone
So was LastHope (no mages even)

We wiped you in zone and that as average players xD
"Zaikooo player" means?
Cause i can tell you right now, we dont claim to be the best.
But most people still feel the need to proof they are better than us. (this includes you appenrently)
Kinda hard to steal a name if you used it before ever seeing the name "LaXuS" on a private server.

But you go ahead and shout whatever others are saying.