Elemental Rings (your vote is important)  

32 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Which classes should be using the elemental (flame/shio/imir) rings ?

• Every class
    • Restricted to mages-only

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/18/2019 at 06:00 PM

We're making this poll because there has been quite a few players who reported to me that assassins' R damage is too overpowered especially while using dual Cold-Hearted Daggers with dual Shio Tears rings. Even though Juraid Mountain event won't be available from the beginning, even though upgrade/drop rates are not that easy to have a fully geared assassin within couple of weeks and even though I asked them if it would be better to recalculate the elemental damage specifically for Warriors and Rogues to be slightly lower compared to Mage and Priests, they still prefer for a class-restriction. The only reason I disagree about making those rings restricted for mages only, it's because those rings can make market even more interesting and to give those rings more value. You are the players though, so vote for whatever you think that is the right choice :)

I would like to mention that;

1. if we add a restriction for mages-only then we will have to decrease paper de-dagger and other defensive helmets from 27 to 20.
  2. if everyone can use those rings then we will add poison (~20) elemental damage to foverin ring.

If you are going to start playing on the server then it is very important to vote. The poll will be automatically closed on 18/06/2019.

I did vote for every class since i remember it was so at 2014 server and it were better in my way,more gearing ways/spices market.

You can halve the elemental damage I think 30 is high 15 or 20 is enough.

I tested shio tears with warrior 

+8 quest spear + Javana with 1977 ap together with shio tears avarage r damage is 248 - with one shio tears it decreases to 209 damage 

+8 quest spear + Javana with 2054 ap together with roc avarage r damage is 156

+8 raptor with 2223 ap together with shio tears avarage r damage is 120 - with one shio tears it decreases to 87 damage

+8 raptor with 2312 ap together with roc avarage r damage is 55

---

+8 quest spear + javana with 1977 ap together with shio tears avarage skill damage is 482 - with one shio tears it decreases to 441 damage

+8 quest spear + javana with 2054 ap together with roc avarage skill damage is 404

+8 raptor with 2223 ap together with shio tears avarage skill damage is 356 - with one shio tears it decreases to 322 damage 

+8 raptor with 2312 ap together with roc avarage skill damage is 301

So instead of making it only mage you can halve the elemental damage than it will be more balanced.

Edited by MoreSatan

25 minutes ago, MoreSatan said:

You can halve the elemental damage I think 30 is high 15 or 20 is enough.

So instead of making it only mage you can halve the elemental damage than it will be more balanced.

Yeah, this was one of my suggestions;

On 6/14/2019 at 5:11 PM, nikos32 said:

and even though I asked them if it would be better to recalculate the elemental damage specifically for Warriors and Rogues to be slightly lower compared to Mage and Priests, they still prefer for a class-restriction.

• Like 1

Well i wont go in as much detail as Satan but, as archer the dmg was noticable.

Personal bow + 2 imir rings: 280-390dmg    (Thats with each arrows and you shoot 5 o.O)

Personal bow + 2 rols: 80-220dmg    (A missed arrow still does 80 dmg, but with elemental rings it almost never misses)

Its extreemly OP to be spamming 1400-2000 dmg with 1 skill not duffed.

I didnt even use the Helenid, wich will porbally add an extra 50 dmg or more.

I would like to see someone test diffrend weapons as a warrior. Cause if Elemental is this important, weapons might not make much of a diffrence.

Seeing all sins with CHD and Shio, is already a red flag for me, even if its hard to get.

Voted for mages only for now.

• Like 1

Nickos did you ask this question really?This is mage item.Other classes cant use,mustnt use.And if you decrease this fucking damage you have to decrease melee items.Im only the mage who writes under this topic.Fuck all meles these are our items.Someone writes make it 15 20 and for all classes.Really mage is stepchild?Go to hell

Guys you're missing the drop and upgrade ratios. You think you could do +8 Quest items in a month ? Or those rings because i've tried like 200 Each fragment and got only 1 set each. Its like 200x fragment = 1 ring. I think elemental dmg's should not be touched. Its good this way.

6 hours ago, ThomasFuckingShelby said:

Nickos did you ask this question really?This is mage item.Other classes cant use,mustnt use.And if you decrease this fucking damage you have to decrease melee items.Im only the mage who writes under this topic.Fuck all meles these are our items.Someone writes make it 15 20 and for all classes.Really mage is stepchild?Go to hell

He has a point. And I completely agree with him/her. 

Edited by iJuly

18 hours ago, ThomasFuckingShelby said:

Lol they are not originally mage items proven they are too op for melees they are turned into mage items later. Also those are only elemental rings in the server there are no ring of ice, ring of poison etc. 

Also if he makes it only mage those rings will worth literally nothing.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, MoreSatan said:

Lol they are not originally mage items proven they are too op for melees they are turned into mage items later. Also those are only elemental rings in the server there are no ring of ice, ring of poison etc. 

Also if he makes it only mage those rings will worth literally nothing.

Roc/rol/lb/hv also wont have high prices..

On 6/15/2019 at 9:27 PM, AngryGod said:

Guys you're missing the drop and upgrade ratios. You think you could do +8 Quest items in a month ? Or those rings because i've tried like 200 Each fragment and got only 1 set each. Its like 200x fragment = 1 ring. I think elemental dmg's should not be touched. Its good this way. 

You tried 200 fragments, with 400 people thats means what? a minimum of 2 a day. The whole point is, with these rings you dont need +7/+8 weapons. +6 would be fine and you can go more and more in HP. If people really want rings on them for other classes maybe make 3 more diffrend FOV's 1 witch each element and only 5 element dmg.

1- FOV   40AC,   +5 Poison Element,   +5dex/str/hp,   +5 Resist Light/Glacier/Flame,   +20 Resist Poison

2- FOV   40AC,   +5 Light Element,   +5dex/str/hp,   +5 Resist Poison/Glacier/Flame,   +20 Resist Light

3- FOV   40AC,   +5 Glacier Element,   +5dex/str/hp,   +5 Resist Light/Poison/Flame,   +20 Resist Glacier

4- FOV   40AC,   +5 Flame Element,   +5dex/str/hp,   +5 Resist Light/Glacier/Poison,   +20 Resist Flame

Shio,Imir,Flame rings mage only please.