3 minutes ago, Chazon said:

I never get mad my friend as I always say its a game and my main focus is get fun nothing more  9_9

not gonna discuss with u anymore right now,we done it at shoutbox and it killed more time of my life, if i would check all my fraps records from last weeks then i would make a video :

Chazon killing the Fun

after i came to human,first night i found some pekay party and then i found there orcs who were chasing me with 2 or even more parties, yes u were too there,all i want to say is, u made the first moves,now once i showed  how dirty u playing.

Why i said : Chazon killing the fun, its cuz there were no "honor" so ur the last one here who should teach.

Really all i see from this topic is u are crying cuz of got rape so hard,keep calm and try again.

Is it you Chazon? :oTheBiatch start to play with tards and this is the results....

does narco teaching u to be so...?

Edited by Biatch

Guys guys guys and the random girl I'm sure we have here. There is no Honor in CZ, or else we would never have these garbage Sins killing people farming deru/apos/golems/trolls/cardinals. If I see a human and an orc fighting I will sit invisible waiting and then last hit with spike for a free and easy kill. There is no honor in CZ because a Majority of players barely know what to do. I have been in countless and I do mean countless parties of everyone ignore the priest and warriors and chase the Rogues around while they all die 1 by 1.

12 hours ago, Biatch said:

not gonna discuss with u anymore right now,we done it at shoutbox and it killed more time of my life, if i would check all my fraps records from last weeks then i would make a video :

Chazon killing the Fun

keep editing and think what you want

Edited by Biatch

13 hours ago, Chazon said:

the video proof itself what happens when we are 2 vs 3 vs 2 vs 4 :P so keep stick as 2 parties you really need it :P

maybe we should make a video where orcs keep sticking together with 3 parties like glue vs 1 overdose party or when its 1 party vs 1 party they town instantly hmmm...

10 hours ago, MilkyWay said:

Hmm.

Well, today I saw a guy named TGIF or sth, telling us we are getting banned as a whole clan because we were killing bosses.

And I was like "wow this is probably gonna be the most retarded thing I'll see all day!

But this sir, definitely tops it. People never cease to amaze me!

Boss alarm :)